Cheltenham Day 1

Visit site
Who are you most looking forward to seeing and winning?

I would LOVE to see Honeysuckle win again. She is amazing but if Appreciate it is on song it will make for an interesting race. He hasn't ran since he won the Supreme Novices by 17l last year.

Obviously I will be cheering Corach Rambler home - you can't miss him, he has half a white face! Looks like he is wearing head gear but he isn't his blaze just starts halfway down his face. Or maybe you would call it a very large white snip!?

cold_feet

Visit site
Although I love racing I’m not at all knowledgeable and don’t usually follow meets day by day, not even Cheltenham. This year I am couch bound with a broken foot and looking forward to end to end coverage ?.

Clodagh

Visit site
For the first time in 20 years i am working today. ?. Will be home by 3.30 and it’s fend for yourself for supper.
I would love to see Honeysuckle win again. Apart from that just anyone not Irish trained!

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Love watching it on TV, have to admit I’m not keen on going there despite it being our closest course, so busy and rammed. I prefer to watch from the sofa.
Sadly I’m working all day today and the rest of the week is looking pretty full on so I don’t think I’ll see very much this time. Enjoy everyone!!

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I love racing as it reminds me of being a child being taken to Ascot with my dad but I’m woefully ignorant on any details.

Dad and I are currently in Tenerife so once he finishes his round of golf we’re going to go find a sports bar to watch it on.

scotlass

Visit site
Get in there Corach! Such a good lad!

Congratulations to Lucinda, Scu, Derek, Jaimie, the Ramblers and everyone at the yard. Absolutely fantastic win, which was very similar to One for Arthur's National win coming from literally no-where. Great holding of his nerve by Derek, in the knowledge of the capabilities of the horse.

Visit site
A lot of people don't like the fact that the mares get a 7lb allowance, even De Bromhead says she doesn't need it to win and I can well believe it! What a fantastic mare!

Will she go to stud now? I know Kenny will be keen to breed from her but will she go for 1 more Champion Hurdle first?

bonny

Visit site
A lot of people don't like the fact that the mares get a 7lb allowance, even De Bromhead says she doesn't need it to win and I can well believe it! What a fantastic mare!

Will she go to stud now? I know Kenny will be keen to breed from her but will she go for 1 more Champion Hurdle first?
She’s a superstar, I think you are a bit premature

Visit site
She’s a superstar, I think you are a bit premature

Maybe but there is a theory that you can run the greatness out of them so they don't pass it on to their offspring. Kenny is building up his team of mares specifically to breed his own now down in Ayrshire so it will be interesting to see what they do now she has 3 Irish and Cheltenham Champion Hurdles to her name.