Chester Meet Up??

sidsmum

Visit site
The Abbey Arms is used to me turning up in muckers and joddies! Not sure if you could take dogs in but they have quite a few picnic tables on grass.

I would love to meet you all - I've been a member on here for yonks but have only just recently started to do a bit more than lurking! I can't do the 14th as it's Bridgewater open show but will keep an eye out for anymore planned meets!

ibot

Visit site
Hey

Well as you know i have not been here very long so my life is pretty much going to the yard twice a day and coming home :mad:
The only day i can not do it the 20th so chuck some dates down and we can go from there??

Fimbacob

Visit site
Ooh its Bridgewater on the 14th? Ill be going to look at that! Plan on getting my boy there for his first outing, hopefully at the next one.
Ibot and anyone else interested in going??

dollface

Visit site
So Fimbacob and I have been chatting and we can both do 2pm tomorrow for a walk round the forest. Just need to look at where to meet, probs the forest. Anyone else want to join us. Fimbacob needs to be gone for 3 ish

ibot

Visit site
meeting today at 2pm Delamere Forest by the helicopter.
Hope to see people there or maybe on the next one xxx
ill be the one with a black and white dog in red coat and a pink tutu :p:p ok maybe no tutu :D

karen_c

Visit site
There's a helicopter?! I must not have made it to that bit of the forest yet! :)
Visitors still here currently but still a chance I'll make it - if so I'll be the blonde one with a blue Great Dane bouncing about like a loon on the end of the lead :D

noodle_

Visit site
Im always up for pub! Abbey arms is near Delamere Forest if thats any good? Fishpool has been refurbed but think its more restuarant than pub now.

if thats central then thats fine :))

i know people meeting upt tomorrow at delamere forest but hows about next weekend (Sunday?)
meet up for drinks and some lunch :D

i love pub food :D

dollface

Visit site
I went and never saw anyone. Sat outside my car for 20 mins then left. Lots of families but nothing matching anyone descriptions. I'm not that scary honest

Fimbacob

Visit site
Hi dollface! We were there! Saw lots of people but didnt work out who you were. Ibot left her phone at home and I didnt have your number. So sorry we missed you!!! Pub visit next time then we will definitely find you!xx

Elsiecat

Visit site
Ooooh I love that pub blairandazria!!! Not been in a while. If someone's going from near me I'm happy to drive and have passengers or be a passenger? :D

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Umm I dunno I don't have a doglet! I actually think that pub might be a bit formal? Like we'd have to book a table at the weekend?... Dunno though!

sidsmum

Visit site
Ooh its Bridgewater on the 14th? Ill be going to look at that! Plan on getting my boy there for his first outing, hopefully at the next one.
Ibot and anyone else interested in going??

We must be pretty local to each other then if you go to the Abbey Arms too! I'll be there in the afternoon with a black section D and a piebald jumping somewhere! (Not decided on show jumping or workers yet!) Come over and say hi if you spot us! :)

ibot

Visit site
We must be pretty local to each other then if you go to the Abbey Arms too! I'll be there in the afternoon with a black section D and a piebald jumping somewhere! (Not decided on show jumping or workers yet!) Come over and say hi if you spot us! :)

oh anyone fancy picking me and paddy up??? i really want to do a jumping class nothing scary maybe like 5cm :D:D

Fimbacob

Visit site
Sidsmum, I will definitely track you down! Im working in the morning and the evening but will be there for the middle!

sidsmum

Visit site
ibot, I'm afraid I only have a trailer so I'll be full with my two - it's a good show though with a range of classes if you can make it!

Fimbacob, look forward to meeting you! Black section D will be attired in garish red, brown tack and a drop noseband and piebald is 15.3hh in black tack, a hunter bridle and a white (ish!) tail! :D

Last edited: