Christmas Meet chat thread

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
It will not surprise you to know that I will be having lunch ;)

I may have to leave space for 'Chocolate & orange bread & butter pudding with custard or ice cream' though!

_GG_

Visit site
And I'm going to have the pork loin roast and eaton mess :)

Don't worry folks, you don't have to order in advance, they'll take orders at the table and you can have whatever you want, be it snack/starter/main/dessert/all of the above :)

Silmarillion

Visit site
Crikey, I don't know about not ordering in advance - I've already picked mine! I'll do some extra energetic mucking out in the morning to make room...

_GG_

Visit site
Crikey, I don't know about not ordering in advance - I've already picked mine! I'll do some extra energetic mucking out in the morning to make room...

I have a new livery arriving on Friday, someone else coming to look around on Saturday and a MOUNTAIN of work to do in the garden/fields and house and then the builder is coming on Sunday at 11 to finalise the refurbishment of the stables, so I am going to be getting ready, driving all of 80 yards down the lane to park in the yard, hurry then through the plans and hotfoot it over to PPP's to meet her four legged lovely, then we'll be on our way.

I already feel tired ;) xx

Dusty85

Visit site
Me too please!! I will be driving a grand total of about a mile and a half to The Crown!

Hmm My SS gift may be under par as I am working all week on call 8-8 so will be a saturday mad dash!

Mince Pie

Visit site
PPP if it helps I won't be staying too long either - 3 hour drive for me!

ETA: GG are we bringing dogs or leaving them at home?

_GG_

Visit site
PPP if it helps I won't be staying too long either - 3 hour drive for me!

ETA: GG are we bringing dogs or leaving them at home?

It's going to be a busy pub and I am not sure that dogs will be allowed during food service times, but with your long drive and a new puppy, I think it would be rude of you not to bring them...I can always bring the Land Rover so that they can sleep in there as it is wee/poo/chew proof and loads of room as no rear seats as it won't be hot so they'll be fine in the car for a bit if it saves leaving them home xxx

MochaDun

Visit site
I don't mind, just happy to pick up MD if that helped. Knowing all about car issues you see ;)

Thanks for the very kind lift offers, Ester and BBH and Miss C :) but it's as Miss_C says it's not lack of transport it's just time as I'm going to be out and about test driving hopefully most of the weekend I think.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Thanks for the very kind lift offers, Ester and BBH and Miss C :) but it's as Miss_C says it's not lack of transport it's just time as I'm going to be out and about test driving hopefully most of the weekend I think.

I had to do the same myself 2 weeks ago so feel your pain, it is very nice having a new one though, Sunday will be my first proper 'trip' in it :)