Clippers

Equi

Visit site
I too have the hieneger chorded ones. Sort of wish I’d went for the cordless now though since legs get done so regularly and the extension chord is a scary snake to the horses lol

rextherobber

Visit site
I’ve got heiniger cordless ones - the xplorers are the ‘modern’ equivalent. Love them. Really reliable, totally cordless. Easy to use.
I have the xplorer, they are great, had them 2 or 3 years now and really rate them, battery life is easily enough to fully clip one 16.2 hh

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I never got on with my Heinigers
I have Liveryman Black Beauty which I use with a battery pack but can also run off the mains
not having the battery in the handset makes them lighter to hold and the battery just goes in my pocket or clips on your waistband. they have variable speed so good for ticklish or nervous horses. one charge does 3 clips for me.

J&S

Visit site
I have liveryman clippers with the red squiggle on the back. They are cordless and really quiet. I bought some wider blades which makes the clip smoother and quicker and they stay charged for quite long enough for my purposes.

Pippity

Visit site
I have Liveryman Harmony Plus which, with the battery pack, can do a full clip and hog when she isn't in her full winter woolies.

Once she's exploded into full fluff, I use Masterclip Roamers.

I prefer the Harmony because they're about as close to silent as you can get, and much easier for getting into the corners. However, the Masterclip are far more powerful. In an ideal world, I'd be able to switch between the two on a single clip but, of course, they don't have the same length blades available. Argh!