Colours on your duns/palominos/buckskins

Stenners

Visit site
I’m about to collect my new girl and not sure what colour will suit her!! I quite like Le a Mieux Mulberry. What colours do you have on your duns/palominos/buckskins??
Photos would be great to see!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
My first pony was a really bright golden one and I think they are the best to dress because they can wear all the colours :D

it was long before all the incredible variety of colours became available (green and burgundy were exotic) but basically everything looked nice on her, so I'd say whatever you fancy.

HappyHollyDays

Slave to 2 cats and 2 ponies
Visit site
Mine is a sooty buckskin and changes from beautiful golden in the summer to tweed when clipped with a very dark head in winter. He wears Ice Blue numnahs and has a matching head collar. When they wear out I might replace them with navy

McFluff

Visit site
Sooty palomino, and all the autumn colours work well - dark red and dark green both really suit him. I don’t like pastel colours on him, but that’s me.

Fjord

Visit site
Teal, peacock, fuscia, burgundy, bright orange and lime all look fab on my brown dun fjord. I like a bit of le Mieux.

millikins

Visit site
Sorry no photo but my little dun pony looked really nice in yellow. Surprisingly, it's not a colour I like much but someone gave me the numnah and it fitted well.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Mattes have a ton of lovely warm neutrals, from a soft yellow and a sand velvet to dark brown cottons, with sheepskins, bindings and pipings in all sorts of neutrals, you can design your own 100% custom pad and have a really subtle toning colour scheme, or pick from all of the more contrasting options.

Here's one customised pad in York Yellow velvet

MinKo

Visit site
Mattes have a ton of lovely warm neutrals, from a soft yellow and a sand velvet to dark brown cottons, with sheepskins, bindings and pipings in all sorts of neutrals, you can design your own 100% custom pad and have a really subtle toning colour scheme, or pick from all of the more contrasting options.

Here's one customised pad in York Yellow velvet
I didn't know you could do that! Thankyou for the link and sorry OP for Hijacking

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
I’m about to collect my new girl and not sure what colour will suit her!! I quite like Le a Mieux Mulberry. What colours do you have on your duns/palominos/buckskins??
Photos would be great to see!
blues and yellows is all I buy, been buying those colours since the 80's

my pale dun wears aqua