Come on eventers, lets see YOUR matchy matchy!

Decision_Tree

Visit site
Any excuse to post a picture of my wonderful boy!!!

here we are in blue and yellow:

StrathBop011.jpg

Photo taken by and Courtesy of the fantastic Mr Figjam!

In siggy he is in Red / white and Blue but cant find the color version of pic on computer!

CrazyMare

Visit site
I don't think we are matchy matchy - more toning...

For a hunter trial - specified black or navy

197555_10150153928132162_507987161_6605991_1580689_n.jpg

Our normal pink top

5413_123297452161_507987161_2330718_6843921_n.jpg

Lolo

Visit site
I like yours CM :) Are you wearing a P2, because it looks like there's a lead thing but I can't see an acual P2?

CrazyMare

Visit site
I like yours CM :) Are you wearing a P2, because it looks like there's a lead thing but I can't see an acual P2?

No - I think its one of my reins - both my XC bridles have double reins. She might be small but shes super strong!!! I ride in either a pelham with 2 reins or a Cheltenham gag with 2 reins.

Princecharming

Visit site
You all look so lovely in your matchy matchy gear!! I've loved looking through them all. I'm not matchy matchy at all, and am embarrassed to post my most boring photo! Looking at all these photos has made me go online to Treehouse and order a new xc top and hat cover all matchy matchy haha get me!!! Someone posted on here how boring to just go plain and you are right, xc is about having a blast so I'm very much looking forward to my gear arriving then I shall return to do a matchy photo ha!!! Hope I don't look a plonker!

This is boring us
7c9bdc48.png

charlimouse

Visit site
This is mine

IMG_3603.jpg

Pink base layer, with silver stripes down the forearms
Black BP
Black P2
Pink whip
Silver HS1, with a black cover

Horse wears black boots, and i'm another person who is a stickler for a white saddlecloth!!!!!

Auslander

Visit site
i can't get my head around non-matching bandages on pairs of legs... the fabrics will be different, no? so you could easily get different tensions?! i know it looks very pretty, but... eek.
i fully accept that i am the Biggest Fusspot In The World when it comes to tendons, though, but that is based on experience, unfortunately...

I'm SO with you on this. I love bandages, but am neurotic about keeping them in sets, washing them together, and watching other people bandaging like a really hawk-ish hawk.
Porter boots and bandages were my weapon of choice for cross-country. Each horse had his own named set so that I could be sure the right ones went on the right legs - fussy? Moi?

jenbleep

Visit site
This is mine

IMG_3603.jpg

Pink base layer, with silver stripes down the forearms

Hi Charliemouse,

Can I ask where you got your pink top from? Our colours are cerise and navy (with white saddlecloth, natch :D ) and I am looking for a pink top to go under my back protector as my Treehouse rugby is ar too hot for me in the summer :(

jenbleep

Visit site
Here is mine, not the best photo but the only photo I have of us doing xc on my laptop!

It's not the most flattering photo of her as her back legs are rather long anyway :p but the angle of the photo doesn't help!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=352375799976&set=t.572505119&type=1&theater

Navy and cerise. Charisma did have blue tape but it's not the 'right' blue so now she just has black. White saddlecloth because I think it looks smart :D

walker1234

Visit site
Ohh perfect, thanks for the tip!

I get so hot doing xc so it's a good idea to wear a running top, keep me cool :D

if you google pink base layer and look through images you'll find quite a few come up! If you find a pale/mid pink one (that isnt helly hansen!) let me know I'm trawling myself!

Lolo

Visit site
You all look so lovely in your matchy matchy gear!! I've loved looking through them all. I'm not matchy matchy at all, and am embarrassed to post my most boring photo! Looking at all these photos has made me go online to Treehouse and order a new xc top and hat cover all matchy matchy haha get me!!! Someone posted on here how boring to just go plain and you are right, xc is about having a blast so I'm very much looking forward to my gear arriving then I shall return to do a matchy photo ha!!! Hope I don't look a plonker!

This is boring us
7c9bdc48.png

Alice is downgrading to what you're in in that photo from full on matchy matchy! You look very smart- the matching arms are very cool though :D