Comedy show names

LeneHorse

Visit site
my friend was going to call hers 'really badly' - so it would be 'next to jump is jane smith riding really badly'

pastie2

Visit site
There was another racehorse called, Hucking Fell! A commentators nightmare! There is a place called Hucking aparrently.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
I had a friend with a pony called 'Pussy'
Her mum was one of those larger than life characters and would stand at the ringside proclaiming loudly about how beautiful her pussy was!!

FlorenceBassey

Visit site
One of mine was 'Three Piece Suite' coz that what the money i used to buy him with was meant to go on.
I also knew Ernie's Keep and Livery Bill both jumping ponies on the 90's and a friend of mine had 3 almost identical greys called Inside Out, Upside Down, and The Right Way Round, There was also a lunatic pony i knew called 'running on empty' the same girl had another one called 'oops'

RuthnMeg

Visit site
Spectating at BSJA and eventing over the years I heard a few including;
'Rather B Grazing'
'Edna Bucket'
'Spook'
'Eyes On Stalks'
'Tart'
'Mine'
and my friend nearly called her gelding 'Dumper' (Dump Her - as it often did) - She settled on Pogo instead!!

EAST KENT

Visit site
There was another racehorse called, Hucking Fell! A commentators nightmare! There is a place called Hucking aparrently.

Indeed there is..and the pub where hounds met was The Hook And Hatchet....so we were off "to go `unting at the `Ook and `Atchet `Ucking! It`s in the backwoods between Sittingbourne and Maidstone.

charlimouse

Visit site
I heard of one once which was called 'Like a Virgin', so when they came into the jumping arena it was Anne Smith* riding like a virgin.

*random name, used for illustrative purposes!!!!!!

I also really like the name of an event horse round the Yorkshire area called Sotally Tober!!!!

tonitot

Visit site
Indeed there is..and the pub where hounds met was The Hook And Hatchet....so we were off "to go `unting at the `Ook and `Atchet `Ucking! It`s in the backwoods between Sittingbourne and Maidstone.

I live there :) and I work here and keep my ponies here, just 2 mins up the road from the Hook! We had a hucking syndicate where all the horses names started with "Hucking ..." . Some of the funny names we've had are Cheers Big Ears, Bahri Sheen (as in Barry Sheen as his nickname is Barry), Noverre To Hide and we've had Willhego, Woodygo and Howdigo :)

magicsmum

Visit site
My daughter didint like her horses posh show name so calls her "Up to Trix", simply because she never knows what tricks Tixie is going to get up to!!