Dressage competition report

oldie48

Visit site
So pleased with Rose today. Busy warm up with a couple of horses misbehaving and a lot to look at but once into the arena she settled down and did a really lovely obedient test. so pleased that I went even for just the one test as we won on 75.7% in a class of 26. The canter is so much improved but as the judge noticed we still have losses of balance as she's weak behind. Sorry had to show of the collectives as they are the best I've ever had. IMG_20190126_141037329.jpg

be positive

Visit site
You have got off to a great start with Rose, what a lovely outcome after losing B, super score and collectives show how quickly you have become a partnership, onwards and upwards.

oldie48

Visit site
You have got off to a great start with Rose, what a lovely outcome after losing B, super score and collectives show how quickly you have become a partnership, onwards and upwards.
Thank you, I learned so much from B, he was quite tricky but very rewarding when I got it "right", Rose is easy in comparison and is just giving me so much confidence. I really worried about "contact" with B, how much it was my fault that we struggled to find consistency so it was good to get an 8 for contact today. B taught me so much, the tricky ones do, don't they?

Fire sign

Visit site
So pleased with Rose today. Busy warm up with a couple of horses misbehaving and a lot to look at but once into the arena she settled down and did a really lovely obedient test. so pleased that I went even for just the one test as we won on 75.7% in a class of 26. The canter is so much improved but as the judge noticed we still have losses of balance as she's weak behind. Sorry had to show of the collectives as they are the best I've ever had. View attachment 29176