Crash Hats

connie1288

Visit site
Having somewhat squashed my old one at Brigstock I am looking for a new one.
I know it all depends on the shape of your head but was just after peoples experiences of the different makes.
My old one was a champion ventair but it seemed to sit very high on my head, although pushed down properly but was very comfy!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
I just have a bog standard (kids) Champion, but Re the ventair sitting high up - I got measured for a new hat by the Champion bods at Badminton, and they said that the Ventairs do sit like that- but that doesn't mean it didn't fit. I prefer a hat that sits a bit further down.

connie1288

Visit site
Yeh it fits but just never felt 100% secure, i have the problem that dont like them too far down due to the glasses!!

Britestar

Visit site
Being a hat squasher too, I like my Charles Owen J3. In fact the new one is even more comfy than the last one.

I really think I should be getting a loyalty bonus from them! 3rd hat in as many years!!! (or maybe I should stop landing on my head)
blush.gif

Fiona

Visit site
I love my champion ventair because it is so light and airy and comfortable, but OH loves his HS1. Horses for courses I suppose. I just happen to have a 'champion' shaped head, but its not for everyone.

Fiona

I_A_P

Visit site
I love my HS1- actually wore my glasses with it xc schooling today and it didn't squash them!