Cud some kind person get me a number on preloved

lastchancer

www.facebook.com
I have no idea why a simple preloved number request would run to 43 pages, and I'm not gonna read the whole thread.

But I do hope the cats ok, whatever is was wrong with it or whoever it belongs to. pmsl.

MrsH1970

Visit site
Thankyou but sadly not my horse. I just have the honor of schooling and competing him.
Looks even more handsome now he has muscled up. Pic was taken 3 months ago.
We're at a party tomorrow so will try and get some up to date pics.

So that is why you want the photos! Just to pose on here! I did wonder lol!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Yes, the cat's teeth were fine and she was cured of the plague (!) but she was only five when the thread started, so it's only fair to tell you she's now a very old great, great grandmother with a fine set of gums.

Fine horse, PM. He wears his browband and creaky old rider well. :)

TBB

Visit site
Glad to hear puddy cats ok, but how did a thread about looking for a saddle (or a contact number to buy a saddle) end up discussing a cats dental problems? curious now but haven't the will to read it all to find out.

Maclinda

Visit site
So I'm sitting in the sun in Portugal, and I keep seeing this thread come up and have finally decided to read it, (seriously that's a good hour of my life I'm never getting back!). I'm not going to give my opinion, but will say to OP, bet you wished you had just paid your fiver and had never asked for number!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
How does Preloved membership work with couples? Families? Does everyone buy their own membership at £5 per person? Or does eg one person buy membership and share it with their OH for free? Or is there a couple/family membership option costing more than £5?
I was thinking this as my sister pays the fiver so if I see a new advert I just use her log in to access it, we are from the same family why not or do we both have to have our own! Well tough cos I am not buying one:)

Edited to say I read up to this point as it started to get quite boring I still had over twenty pages to read, so sorry if this is now old news.

Last edited:

undergroundoli

Visit site
Cud someone please get me the number for a vet offering this vaccination. I would do it myself but I dont want to pay the fiver....

Could someone pay to vaccinate my cat for me? I want to save my cash for droopy, blingy browbands.

I was sad I was going to leave this thread & go away for the weekend. Was amazed to see it was still running. Bit sad its not all moral compasses any longer though.

Edited to point out I can use cud & could correctly, so totes deserve my cat vaccinated :p

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Could someone pay to vaccinate my cat for me? I want to save my cash for droopy, blingy browbands.

I was sad I was going to leave this thread & go away for the weekend. Was amazed to see it was still running. Bit sad its not all moral compasses any longer though.

Edited to point out I can use cud & could correctly, so totes deserve my cat vaccinated :p

I was about to send you the money as I was impressed with your English writing skills, sadly I then realised what you were going to spend the money on, so NO. Sorry. :p

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
And it's a no from me too, Undergroundoli. Using the word totes or even totally, in that context, shows your moral compass is skewed. You shameless woman.

Spilletta

Visit site
I'm not a droppy browband person, but still want to see PaddyMonty's photos from the other day!

If I was into browband bling, I would check Preloved first, and would pay the fiver if the bling of choice was a new advert and I couldn't risk another blinger getting there first...

But, Preloved and PM's photos aside, I love the cat appreciation aspect of the thread, and also need more of FL's cats and hamsters!

But have to also say that 'cud' pains me. However, not that badly as I have followed the thread from the start :)

Moomin1

Visit site
Or even definitely, lol.

I am in total agreement though and have seen the misspelling create some hilarious sentences!!! :)

Haha yes quite! I'm on my phone staring through one eye in the dark so autocorrect got me there! Lol!

Spilletta

Visit site
Pls cud someone borrow me a number of of Preloved? I has seen a dictionary for sale. My friend as brought one and she really likes it.

(Joke! I am as prone to typos, grammar mistakes, etc, as the next person :) !)

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
I'm not a droppy browband person, but still want to see PaddyMonty's photos from the other day!

If I was into browband bling, I would check Preloved first, and would pay the fiver if the bling of choice was a new advert and I couldn't risk another blinger getting there first...

But, Preloved and PM's photos aside, I love the cat appreciation aspect of the thread, and also need more of FL's cats and hamsters!

But have to also say that 'cud' pains me. However, not that badly as I have followed the thread from the start :)

I hope these will amuse you...

funny_cat_animated_avatar_100x100_51808~0.gif

cat_gif3.gif

funny-pictures-cat-is-not-stalking-properly.jpg

How was it now, did you also have to pay £5 to sell things on Preloved?

funny-cats-on-the-internet1.jpg

I hope Fluffy didn't forget to talk about the fees

Kurka,_Puszek_nie_k%5Bl%5Dama%5Bl%5D._Mo%5Bz%5Dna_kupi%5Bc%5D_burgery_w_sieci.jpg

Some hamsters does anything for popcorns

90435.gif

But eating all those popcorns, and run in those wheels can make them tired

taffysleep.jpg

asleep_at_the_wheel-3142.jpg