Debut Medium Freestyle to Music - we won!

star

Visit site
http://competitiondiary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/sjl-lesson-and-bd-fsm-at-merrist-wood.html

Full report in my blog above including videos. We started with the Elementary which was a nice, consistent, easy feeling test and he won the Restricted (2nd Overall in a huge class of 19) on a whopper score of 71.346%. The Medium wasn't his best work by far - we are very new to competing at this level so it's all a bit rough around the edges at the moment. Well chuffed to get 65.667%, win the Restricted Section and qualify for Regionals on our first attempt, especially knowing he has so much more to come. Excited to have an interview with H&H today too - hopefully get our names in print again!

gunnergundog

Visit site
Serious congratulations! Trust you're not going to give up the jumpy bits and go over to the dark side of stressage permanently though! :)

star

Visit site
Not a chance! Got a score to settle with Badminton at the very least! I don't think the orange one would be very happy to have to go round in circles for the rest of his life.

Bigbenji

Visit site
Massive well done! Always love reading your reports.

You are such a lovely partnership to watch I'm not suprised at the judges comments. :)

Garnet

Visit site
That was super, I really enjoyed the Freestyle to music video - next stop, Olympia!
Orange ones are the best! His trot is like a metronome to the music and you rode brilliantly!
Thank you for sharing.

Last edited: