Derby House - any better than before?

cornwallexracers

Visit site
As the title says really, as I know last time I ordered anything the delivery took forever, (before it changed hands?) but there are a couple of things that I'm after at the moment and they seem to have the best prices on them (abeit it says available to dispatch within 2-6 days?)

So has anyone got anything from them recently and if so what was the service like? If its going to be another case of ringing and chasing constantly, I'd rather spend a bit more and go elsewhere, or are the new people a bit more on the ball?

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
I have ordered 3 times recently and didn't have to wait more than 48 hours for any of the things I ordered. However, one of my liveries is still waiting on a rug after 10 days...

Holly Hocks

Visit site
I ordered some jodhpur boots recently which it said were in stock and available for immediate despatch. They didn't appear, so I threatened them with Trading Standards and got my money back . Have a look at their facebook page - it's very telling (and that's the comments they haven't removed). I will never order anything from Derby house ever again.

PuzzlePiece

Visit site
I ordered a few things as price was so good. Said wait 2-5 days for dispatch. 10 days later still not dispatched, sent email asking where was as needed some items for a show and they replied saying it had been processed. Arrived next day. Wasn't happy with initial waiting time but customer service seems to have improved.

Fides

Visit site
I ordered a couple of rugs and they cancelled the order as they had been priced up wrong. Still don't honour sales. They didn't notify me of the cancellation, just left me hanging and issued a useless credit note :(

redstar

Visit site
Yes they are still a nightmare, i ordered a rug off them and it took a whole month to arrive, i got fobbed off with the same story week after week, then saw it reduced even further before mine had arrived. I rang and complained to a manager after i had spent all day trying to get through and had my postage refunded and upgraded to next day delivery and had the price dropped. For the £30 the rug cost in super pleased with it and although i wasn't going to order anything else ive ordered 2 cotton sheet combos as can wait for them to arrive as growing youngster not as desperate for cotton sheet.

glamourpuss

Visit site
I ordered some boots that were really cheap. Wasn't bothered if I had to wait & it wasn't going to break the bank if they didn't come either .
They came 3 days later.