Desperately needed....livery in maidstone area

black_horse

Visit site
yeah im doing that also, and friday ad etc, but i thought some horsey people might recommend some places. also i am having a very bad day and just wanted to chat to someone that is all
frown.gif

sorry if i have seemed to offened anyone. was not my intention

black_horse

Visit site
justhelen - do i know you? have we ever talked? why you so hostile?

yes i made a post a couple of weeks ago when i was going through a very bad time. people on here persuaded me to stay.

toomanyhorses26

Visit site
wellwood livery yard seed road,lenham,nr maidstone,kent - google it and you get a bit more info, http://kent.gumtree.com/kent/38/35291138.html ,there used to be a yard in harrietsham called fairbourne park or fairboune manor on fairbourne lane - there are alot of private yards that don't advertise in the waterinbury,east farleigh,west malling area might be a case of knocking on some doors

3BayGeldings

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
justhelen - do i know you? have we ever talked? why you so hostile?

yes i made a post a couple of weeks ago when i was going through a very bad time. people on here persuaded me to stay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've realised i should bite my tongue and simply click 'ignore user'. Best of luck.

hadfos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
:(sometimes i really feel as though i am not welcome on this site....

[/ QUOTE ]
You are as welcome as the rest of us
smile.gif

Take down the links people have given and ignore the sniping
smile.gif

LankyDoodle

Visit site
Won't it take several weeks to sell your horse, though? What will you do with her between leaving place A and her going to her new owners? If you can find somewhere to home her during that time frame, then you can find somewhere to livery her, even if it is only temporary. Quite simple I would have thought!

black_horse

Visit site
lankydoodle - sorry i am prob not thinking straight. i am under so much stress at the moment and i am so tired. burst into tears all the time over the simplest of things!
frown.gif
its been one of them years...

Rachel_M

Visit site
Gosh, what is with all the nastiness on this site? When did it downgrade into vulchers just waiting for a chance to tear someone apart?

BH. I am not in your area, can't offer you any real help I am sorry, but I really hope you find a place for your horse as soon as possible.

Rachel_M

Visit site
Thank you- I had just watched the remake of Starsky and Hutch when I joined and one of the characters is called Huggy Bear. I thought it was cute.
grin.gif
I added the Miss at the beginning because someone thought I was a guy. lol.

Maiko

Visit site
Some of the more hostile / doubting / questioning replies MAY be because the OP has asked for some personal recommendations for yards. Having once recommended my old yard to someone who then DID come to the yard and turned out to be a total nightmare, and who hadn't told the whole story behind the reason for the horse having to move, people may be a little circumspect when it starts to emerge that there are "reasons" which the OP can't / won't discuss.

I wish you luck finding a yard blackhorse, you may want to try Wendy Neaths yard at Burham, and the one down Rochester Road (back towards Aylesford from Burham) who's name escapes me at present. Both of those have schools and offer assistance.

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Some of the more hostile / doubting / questioning replies MAY be because the OP has asked for some personal recommendations for yards. Having once recommended my old yard to someone who then DID come to the yard and turned out to be a total nightmare, and who hadn't told the whole story behind the reason for the horse having to move, people may be a little circumspect when it starts to emerge that there are "reasons" which the OP can't / won't discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you have hit the nail on the head there! There are always a couple of nightmare liveries that move from yard to yard in an area and cause trouble wherever they go, so I can understand people being cautious.

In addition, the OP has openly slated her current yard on this forum, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be happy recommending yards I know to her, for fear of the same thing happening to the new YMs.

I do wish the OP well in finding a suitable home for her horse though.
smile.gif

Lordy100

Visit site
Julian Mincher I believe is running Kits Coty, Wendy Neath, very good, nice school lots of riding club events there. At the top of Detling Hill there are a few yards, Pollyfield one, Lower Cox St, further down Scragged Oak Road is Ash Farm, got all the facilities. Good place to look also is Wealden Advertiser www.wealdenad.co.uk (I think) try looking in Birchalls on their notice board or Lillicoe's at Aylesford. Lots of yards around you might just have to drive around and look.

ischa

Visit site
if you still looking then there is this --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Livery available
10 Indoor stables
Well kept grazing
Sand school
Owners on site
Worming programme
Show ground very close
if your intreasted i can try and get number for you

black_horse

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

I wish you luck finding a yard blackhorse, you may want to try Wendy Neaths yard at Burham, and the one down Rochester Road (back towards Aylesford from Burham) who's name escapes me at present. Both of those have schools and offer assistance.

[/ QUOTE ]

i know exactly why there is hostility towards me, and that is not it. its something totally unrelated to when i was working for someone about 3 years ago now....something i am NOT allowed to talk about on here. hence not the full story.

btw....i have yards falling at my feet now
wink.gif
so much for no one not wanting me as a livery!

Vicki1986

Visit site
i saw an ad (at speedgate feed barn) for a full/part yard in east malling, indoor stables, v gd turnout, flood lit sandschool. i have number somewhere but not on me. if you want it PM me and i will bring it to work 2mo and pm you it.

SuzyM

New User
Visit site
Oldmare - I know this is an old thread and post, but if you could advise on the place near Yalding I would be very grateful. Many thanks.