did i get the price right?

beh

Visit site
i think that the price is totally fair, especially if he has more to give. A lot of horses go lame and are still sold for a lot of money ( i dont no the full extent of this mystery lameness?)
He is a very nice pony and has the xperiance but not overdone it, what else can you want?
Sorry if you dont agree with my views
smile.gif

siennamum

Visit site
He's a lovely pony and you're sensible to stress that he's safe and steady, people value that above all else.
He is about ready to go and do Novice Challenge and would not need to jump much above a metre for a year or two so experience wise, about right.
Price is a little high, mainly because nothing much is selling at the moment, also you might want to think about the PCUK web site if you don't have any joy with Horsemart.
If I were looking for a pony for Will, he's the sort I would look at and I would not object to the price if he is everything you say he is.
So - Good luck!
grin.gif

X

xspiralx

It generally seems to be agreed in most magazines that unless you are actually lied to, with a private seller you have no come back.

If you ask about lameness and get a false answer then you have something behind you, but if the horse is sound when you buy it and you never ask if its been lame before - then that is your responsibility. Its not a misrepresentation in that case!

x_Hannah_x

Visit site
Defo over priced, I wouldnt buy a 4yo for that money, no way, but that is my own opinion.

I am confused tho.. He says he has potential to BE.. but you are always saying he cant take you futher..!?
confused.gif

poppynurse

Visit site
Way too much money, specially this time of year. I think you'll be lucky to get any phonecalls/viewings.
I sold a fully reg connemara 148cm with proven track record SJ and XC, all PC teams incl novice challenge/area for £4k with wardrobe and that was in the summer. No age or soundness issues.
I suppose location might come into play - more money down south?