Did you know.... one for the AAD regulars....

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
that we are perceived as being bullies? Another HHOer told me that tonight, apparently whenever they look into AAD we are reacting in an over-aggressive way towards someone :eek:

Thought provoking perhaps....although of course I know a great many of you personally (well, OK, I have met you once :p) so I know you are a lovely lot :D

Vizslak

Visit site
Yer thats alright, 'orrible bunch we are in here! I think the majority of us are maybe slightly on the blunt side and we are all pretty good at saying just what we think where a dogs welfare is on the recieving end...I also know a fair few of us manage to sit on our hands quite a bit too though so we cant be all that bad!! :D

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Oh my God, aren't we all massive cows, then?! I'd love to see the 'bullying' threads: all I see are people being helpful or making nice comments about one another's' dogs.

flying solo

Visit site
well..............
when I joined hho, aad was the first place i posted for puppy farming reasons and have found some great solid advice! 1 dog has since been relieved of her mothering duties too which is down to ppl on here pointing me in the right direction!

thank you all xx

numptynoelle

Visit site
I don't think I've seen anything that could be construed as "bullying" in here - there's constructive criticism where required, but everything appears to be well intentioned and ultimately for the good of the dog(s) involved

(I say "appears" as I'm often dense to the backstory, if there is one, so if there have been any sly jibes, I've not picked up on them IYSWIM)

I may have start bullying if people keep refusing to hand over their puppies to me... :p

andraste

Visit site
How bizarre. As a newbie I've found here and SB to be far more welcoming than NL. I still spend far more time reading than I do posting and the regulars in AAD come across as quite charming. :D

Vizslak

Visit site
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...we are CHARMING! :D :D

SU numpty isnt a bully, shes just a plain old dognapper. Her tactics are rather weak and un bully like IMO! If she was a proper bully all our dogs would live with her by now! :p :D

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
How bizarre. As a newbie I've found here and SB to be far more welcoming than NL. I still spend far more time reading than I do posting and the regulars in AAD come across as quite charming. :D

Ooooo who would you count as regulars please Andraste? Please say I am one, pleeeeeaasse :D

numptynoelle

Visit site
Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...we are CHARMING! :D :D

SU numpty isnt a bully, shes just a plain old dognapper. Her tactics are rather weak and un bully like IMO! If she was a proper bully all our dogs would live with her by now! :p :D

Rudeness! You catch me ONCE outside your house with a slip lead and a balaclava and you've labelled me a dognapper! Well I never!!

ETS: I'm dead charming, me :D

andraste

Visit site
Ooooo who would you count as regulars please Andraste? Please say I am one, pleeeeeaasse :D

Oh definitely you! I thought of you first cos I have a skinny dog too. Umm as for others. CaveCanem, Murphy's Minder, CAYLA, Spudley, slinkyunicorn, Katie_lou Houston, blackcob, Vizslak...I'm sure there are others. If I haven't mentioned anyone, please don't be offended - it's my rubbish memory to blame!!

Vizslak

Visit site
Haha nice to be on a list other than numptys dog napping hit list :p :D
You are wrong SU...she wants the ginger dog and it is no longer a puppy! Come to think of it everyone wants to steal my ginger dog wherever I blooming take her...I need her fitted with a tracking device I think! :D

Vizslak

Visit site
consider yourself bullied NN :p :D Ner ner ner ner ner!!!
Now take those tights off your head and remove yourself from my front hedge! :D