Digital Pulses - interesting chat with farrier

Not_so_brave_anymore

Visit site
Ha, I was wondering just this a few weeks ago, did a quick google, and came across this exact thread! But yes, I also have one pony whose pulses I can often feel fairly easily (I probably wouldn't call them "bounding") even when she's been off grass, and had soaked hay. The pulses go up and down throughout the day- always stronger when hot, or after exercise, always undetectable first thing in the morning. This pony is a good weight, and ive come to the conclusion that her pulses are not a laminitis warning signal.

The other (fatter) pony,by contrast, usually has undetectable pulses unless she's on the verge of a lami episode, in which case they come up and stay up consistently for several days (despite immediately taking her off the grass and soaking her hay).

Gingerwitch

Visit site
any reason you resurrected a post from 2017?
Cause you can't win on here ATM, if you use an old post it's called a zombie, but if you don't you get jumped on for raising the subject in a new post. It beggars belief some days, posters are even being told off for posting stuff with offence bei f taken by others. I don t get it, it's a public forum, if folk want to post the billianth post about a subject why is this do offensive? Your not made to post, so if the subject is boring you or you don t like it leave those that are interested or want to have a debate to do so.not everyone lives all day every day.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
The main issue with digging up old posts is that people quite often don't realise the age or don't read to the end, and so end up addressing the OP who may have solved the problem years ago or left the forum full stop. I think not so long ago one was resurrected where the op had since lost their horse.
So its not really about forum police but avoiding threads going off in weird directions long after they were started.