DIgitalangel Support Thread

Emma_H

Visit site
What a nice sentiment cptrayes.

Another follower of your thread here. Thought of you this morning on my drive to work, you're a strong girl and I commend you for everything you've done. I'm so sorry for what you've been through. Sending a hug xx

cambrica

Visit site
I woke up this morning thinking of you and logged on here to see this, the most caring thread. You are a truely remarkable person who did not deserve this but he deserved to find you.
May peace become him xxx

digitalangel

Visit site
i just saw this now.... im just wow.. overwhelmed. thank you so much. i dont even have words to describe how thankful i am that youre all here thinking of us. 9 minutes to go. ugh.

FabulousFlynn'sMum

Visit site
Again, another silent follower. Youre attitude to this situation is out of this world. You are a truely kind, compassionate and responsible owner, hats off to you. Big big hugs and hope everything goes well for you. You are in my thoughts xxxxxxxxx

scheherazade

Visit site
Yet another silent follower. YOu are incredibly brave and are doing absolutely the right thing. The horse was lucky to have found such a caring compassionate and responsible owner. The horse world needs more people like you. Thinking of you xx

Becca-84

Visit site
Not commented before but followed your story. Really feel for you but agree its the right decision. I woke up thinking of you and found myself watching the time at the yard today. Comfort yourself knowing he will never experience that pain and fear again and is free. Hope you're coping ok xx

Antw23uk

Visit site
Dear All

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to each and everyone of you for the support you have shown my friend and YO during this difficult time. It really is very touching so thank you.
I spent a few moments with this horse this morning giving him his breakfast so its all very sad but for the best.

DA is aware of this thread and I'm sure she will be along shortly now it's done.

Kind regards
Anthony

Polos Mum

Visit site
I think DA you are really brave, making the right choice, especially when it is a difficult choice takes a truely brave person. You should be proud of yourself but do give yourself lots to time to cry.
Hugs