Disgraceful Outcome - Horses in spain

shell1978

Visit site
http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/l...il/article.html

Cant believe she only got banned from keeping horses for 2 years, what is this world coming too?
mad.gif

carys220

Visit site
That's disgusting! Let's hope the Spanish Authorities come down harder. Does anyone know anything about Spanish law with regards to animal cruelty??

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
I just came on to post this - disgraceful!!!
mad.gif

Slightly better than nothing though, and I hope the Spanish authorities throw the book at her for the deaths of her SIXTEEN horses in Spain.
Can't believe she wasn't forced to have counselling though - from personal experience of her, she honestly believes this is acceptable.

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if the two stud owners who had previously bred some of the horses managed to get the remaining horses back when they went out to Spain?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope.

severnmiles

Visit site
I see in the Bristol article someone from Spain has said that there are now 22 dead, I had heard it was upto 20. Does anyone know who else has been lost?
frown.gif

severnmiles

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
what a bloody joke...a TWO year ban???? The Spanish authorities ought to throw the book at her

[/ QUOTE ]

Remember this is a two year ban for having thin horses, keeping horses in muck e.t.c Hopefully she'll get a life ban, hefty fines and alot more for what she's done in Spain.

Shows the degree is not worth the paper it is written on.

Bounty

www.freewebs.com
Severnmiles - I am hoping that my Equine Science degree opens up as many doors for me as it did for her. She claims to be an equine nutritionist and an equine osteopath
smirk.gif
smirk.gif
smirk.gif

I too had read that the death toll is suspected to be at 22 now, disgraceful just doesn't cover it.

Does anyone know what charity have taken the 5 horses? She had a big grey lad called Max, who was one of the ones seized. I would love to see him again.
She also had an andalusian stallion there, Gally. Those are the two that stand out in my mind, but there were so many others
frown.gif

Will the RSPCA give me that sort of info?

p4ten4

New User
Visit site
The 5 horses in the court case are held by Bransby Home of Rest for Horses. Max was the one I believe she got off with in court so guess went to Spain. Gally too I guess. Hope this helps.

genie

Visit site
Sorry if I completely miss the point here but.....

this woman gets a 2 year ban from keeping animals.does anybody know if that is all animals or just horses?.....and a 2 year ban..so what?.she lives in Spain.......so, she comes back here 2 years from now and it starts up again?......and, if she lives in Spain with her parents, does this mean they can "own" her horses and she can continue as before?

and following on from this.if she gets a total life ban in Spain etc...would this mean it carries on into UK and so she can't have any animals full stop?...if it only counts in the country of prosecution, whats to stop her moving again.maybe Holland or France.or wherever?

I don't know this woman, never met her in fact, so I can't comment on her mental well being.....but she shouldn't be allowed to continue in this way...........if those horses got into such a bad state during summer time, things can only get worse for the winter.....does she still have control of the rest of her horses or have they been removed for their own safety?

Are there any photos about of just how bad these horses are?.not wanting to be morbid here.just wondering exactly what is going on.....if they are so bad( like some died already) why is the situation not being sorted?.