Do you recognise this handsome lad?

Tern

Visit site
Police and no animal charities are interested - Police obvs not very interested that he's been moved so could be counted as theft lol but had to be moved from the field he was found in the lady worded it as 'I will not and can not' look after him and she gave him one bucket of water and said 'that is all he'll be getting from me' also only a few tires stopping him from getting onto a road. DEFRA not interested either..

Elsiecat

Visit site
Can't help wondering whether the person who 'found' him in their field actually does know his story but for one reason or another wanted rid.. Very very strange story and I hope there is some type of happy ending to it!

Tern

Visit site
Elsiecat - yes that has been in mind from the beginning as weird things were sent when person went to go get him! Thinking that someone quite clearly does *not* want him so Kiki will keep especially as she think he's got wobblers syndrome and old old old owners in Ireland have said he was a fruitcake though is fine at the moment (they wont say why though)

STRIKER

Visit site
Is he still with the second lady who took him then, would she be intrested in keeping him. Wouldnt ownership take place after 2 weeks of no show from owner, the she could sell or decide what to do. Poor boy he is lovely and he looks fit so would seem to havejo been in work. Could the newspapers be advised they could run a story help find the owner. Hope its a good ending. I just cant take anymore sorry.

Elsiecat

Visit site
Poor lad. Sounds like he's fallen into a good set up. Sounds like he's been pillar to post. Which is rather odd as he's in fantastic condition and freshly shod! Perhaps someone was trying to sell him and failed? God knows. I hope he has a happy ending and stays where he is now - which is sounding likely!

Tern

Visit site
Poor lad. Sounds like he's fallen into a good set up. Sounds like he's been pillar to post. Which is rather odd as he's in fantastic condition and freshly shod! Perhaps someone was trying to sell him and failed? God knows. I hope he has a happy ending and stays where he is now - which is sounding likely!

Yeah or he was prepped for a sale, didn't sell so put in a field on the way home! :(

STRIKER - yes i feel she will keep him as she's very experienced with these sorts of tempramets and trust issues

TandD

Visit site
Has anyone seen any adverts around for a horse for sale like him? Only it is very odd to have such a good looking horse - clipped and shod - to then be dumped in a field....unless he can't be sold due to medical conditions!

Tern

Visit site
Has anyone seen any adverts around for a horse for sale like him? Only it is very odd to have such a good looking horse - clipped and shod - to then be dumped in a field....unless he can't be sold due to medical conditions!

Yep as i said he's suspected to have Wobblers though needs to get vet out to confirm and is not sound but sound when she first brought home - was probably buted!