Does this horse exist

Weezy

Visit site
Well done M, you work on her
wink.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Make it bay, make it a mare and make it green......you've got missy! An angel around children.......every mothers dream
tongue.gif
Need to find some poor bugger to start her jumping though because I don't fancy the job........any takers?

Didn't think so
tongue.gif

K
x

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
my plan is to pack her off to somebody for a few months because I'd rather somebody else who can do a better job than me takes her and does the work so I know it's done well. She is very talented......but she needs to realise that the jumps are not going to eat her and theres no need to throw in a few bucks after the jump
tongue.gif

Weezy

Visit site
Ohhhhhh naughty girlie!!!! (Not you!)

Ah well if we get a place with land then chuck her in my direction - alternatively if you are happy to pay the livery I am happy to pt the work in
laugh.gif

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Let me get around mother and I'd be happy to pass her down your way....hours of fun to be had with that horse
grin.gif

(Parents have finally accepted an offer on their house in cornwall, I'll finally have money soon, yesssss! so you may have a new friend for a couple of months in the very near future
grin.gif
)

Weezy

Visit site
Oh wicked news about the house sale - at long bloody last!!!!!!!!! Cool, well I am happy to put the work in, she is loffley (plus livery here is only £25 a week, straw included!!)

Zebedee

Visit site
He's not for sale at the moment, but we've been talking about it.
I've been tyring to post a picture, but it won't work!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
Oh I new, new saddles at last (providing these guys don't pull out at the last minute like the last ones
mad.gif
), mmmmm Heather Moffett treeless saddles that you just melt into cannot wait!
grin.gif

£25 per week, thats what I like to hear
tongue.gif
I think you'd have fun on Missy, she's an ace little horse
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
He's not for sale at the moment, but we've been talking about it.
I've been tyring to post a picture, but it won't work!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it the horse that you e-mailed me a piccie of? If it is I'll post it for you!

Zebedee

Visit site
I've emailed the piccy to SN - if she's there she'll stick it on for me! If it does come through its not fantastic - was taken on a phone, & its not me riding!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Er yes............
(Zebedee pretends to undertand what SN is talking about....)

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! It's up hun!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
no no no! Can't see the attraction with WOW saddles, it feels as though your pearched up really high
crazy.gif
I sat on the Heather Moffet treeless dressage saddle at HOYS and it was gorgeous.......plus I can use one saddle on both horses, however I do want to see what the jumping one is like and see if I can get bigger knee rolls put into the dressage before considering parting with all that money
crazy.gif
(or making mother part with all that money should I say
tongue.gif
)

Zebedee

Visit site
Thanks SN!!!!!
He's a little bigger than specified actually......& when this was taken was somewhat overweight but he's jumping N/C easily, & is really enjoying himself. He's 6, but was only really broken this spring. He's just done his very first XC - jumps ditches & in to water etc .
Not me riding him - I haven't even sat on him yet - the lady who's been riding him for us doesn't seem to want to give him back.......
As i said though at the moment nt really sure what our plans for him are.