Donations on Facebook to buy a girl a horse...

Grinchmass

Visit site
I can't believe this thread (the one that finally got me to register) is still going! For the record, I'm middle-aged and have a black cat. I don't think I have any witch's powers, although I always thought it would be handy to be able to fly a broomstick. :)

I wasn't particularly bothered about hot chocolate, but I might have to investigate on that further as I do like marshmallows.

I have a black and white (think cow cat :) ) and now it appears a spare black cat with a tiny white bib, to be fair I think she heard about the thread and came a running. She looks like a good witches cat.

The marshmallow hot chocolate is great, not a fan of hot chocolate usually, but I am with marshmallows.... Can only have it at home tho... I lick the marshmallows and don't think I'd look like a right pig/weirdo outdoors :eek:

ETA - the hotchocolate has to be the good stuff, made with hot milk, none of this "just add boiling water" rubbish!

Last edited:

Arizahn

Visit site
Thanks, he is a sweet heart compared to the others. My niece gave us a wall hanging with the "cats are like potato chips" motto on it! And assassin cat resembles my MILs cat an awful lot...

daughter's groom

Visit site
Friend's Russian Blue got out and was nabbed by a semi-feral moggie, resulting in a litter of 2 black and 2 blue kittens. We had one of the blues and he is now the most exquisitely beautiful 3-y-o cat with hardly a hint of his less elegant gene pool apparent in his looks. Now if only I could breed a beautiful horse so easily...........................

Grinchmass

Visit site
Friend's Russian Blue got out and was nabbed by a semi-feral moggie, resulting in a litter of 2 black and 2 blue kittens. We had one of the blues and he is now the most exquisitely beautiful 3-y-o cat with hardly a hint of his less elegant gene pool apparent in his looks. Now if only I could breed a beautiful horse so easily...........................

Would love to see a picture of your blue cat, have always wanted a blue :D but have a cow cat and a stray black with a tiny bit of white who just keeps turning up. I think she thinks she owns us. My cat hates all other cats so has been in a 3 week sulk... Playing cat mediator is not fun anymore.

I may get a blue kitten at some point, so the pig cat can hopefully get used to it seeing as it will be a baby.

On a side note our stable cat is a posh grey. He thinks he's a scary beast though, but is a real big softie.

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
I have kittens :D
They are 13 weeks...one is a longhaired ginger boy and the other is a longhaired tabby with white boy. Im kinda new to cats...Im a dog person :eek:
Lets just say that so far its been an education......

Grinchmass

Visit site
I have kittens :D
They are 13 weeks...one is a longhaired ginger boy and the other is a longhaired tabby with white boy. Im kinda new to cats...Im a dog person :eek:
Lets just say that so far its been an education......

Cats are great, they look after themselves and you don't need to walk them if your tight on time. I want a dog, but our house isn't really big enough (I'd want a big dog, grew up with German shepherds).

Just mind any wicker furniture, it all turns into a giant cat scratching post. My washing basket is in tatters. She's very good with everything else though, doesn't attack the furniture or the carpets.

Kittens occasionally use curtains as an assault course though :D

WelshD

Visit site
Cats are awesome. Except mine, she is an ugly blue and white Peterbald cat with a heck of a scowl and the personality of a psychopath

Arizahn

Visit site
Compared to the trials and tribulations of horse ownership, cats are an absolute joy to own and so undemanding

My cats want to know why your cats are so nice to you...so do I! Where do you get these undemanding felines? And can I replace mine?

<dodges claws, hides anything breakable>

Grinchmass

Visit site
Lol. Thats ace! Might rename mine. She is currently called 'stop ripping up the bloody carpet'

To be honest I think it's his revenge for letting a youngish child choose his name, he's getting back at them for ruining his street cred, and getting back at them some more for ruining it further and keeping him as a house cat (live on busy road).

My cat is very not ironically named pig, originally it was a term of endearment, now she's really decided to really live up to her name, and is now like most women and on a pretty much permanent diet.

Also Arizahn, my cats a rescue cat, she's always been the sweetest most gentle thing, I don't know how anyone could be cruel to her, she doesn't bite, scratch etc, not even when being pestered by small children, she's a cat in a million and I'll never manage to get another with her personality. Wish I could clone her :)

Arizahn

Visit site
Mine are mean :( Love them anyhow though...

We may have had a cat related scam thread on here, btw. Someone posted claiming to be from Chiltern Cats Protection League about rehoming feral cats to stables. Contact number does not match any of the numbers on the official website, so I would wonder if they were genuine? Or a scammer looking to find the addresses for yards/people's credit card details?

Thread has been pulled now, but I am home with flu and therefore have time to check random things on the web!