Dont think ive really ever introduced my boy

dressagecrazy

Visit site
I realised last night that i dont really share many pic's on here at all, so armed with a Mother
grin.gif
& a Camera i got some upto date one's this afternoon.

Horse is a KWPN 18hh 9yo gelding, we compete in Dresssage currently competing Ele. Ive owned him 4 years & he has been the biggest challange of my whole riding career. Lets just say he had some very serious issues when he came to me.
Everything had to be taken very slowly with him for a long time, so it's only in the last year we've made any real progress. Only thing now is he needs a better rider.

Ok im bitting the bullet & here he is -

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5841.jpg

IMG_5838.jpg

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5876.jpg

bigboyrocky

Visit site
wow he lovelyy! huge though!
tongue.gif
just an observation,, is his bit too big for him ? as in the bottom picture it looks like it coming through quite alot either side
smile.gif
and where is your hat?!! he is gorgeous though
grin.gif

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Yes sorry Hat was an oversight!!
blush.gif

I wouldnt normally post pic's online without one & dont advocate others seeing these photo's & copying me at all, but unfortunately i don't get a photographer very often now so it was these or nothing.
Guess nothing might of been better.
blush.gif

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
lovely boy, hows he bred?

i used to have a 17.3hh so my 16.2hh seems like a titch now lol!!

wouldnt worry about the hat too much, personal choice and all that.i never wear one at home unless a client asks me to.

Tiffany

Visit site
Lovely horse although at 18hh I'd need oxygen
laugh.gif
You must be quite tall otherwise you'd look like a pea on a mountain
smile.gif

Think I might have seen you competing at Beaver Hall?

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Im 5"9 but he's not got a great depth of body so it seems to even us both out getting on is a problem i climb the fence at home, but when out & about it can be a struggle with a standard mounting block.
Im glad he is 18hh though as ive put on 2 stone in the last 2 years.
frown.gif

Needless to say losing weight is a NYR.

Prince33Sp4rkle - He's by Nourejev.

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Yes no Hat, i have posted above about it being an oversight as i would normally wear one for Photo's. However what i do at home is my own choice like it or not im afraid.

I will remove photo's as it's obviously causing a problem.

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
he reminds me a lot of my big lad, but he was by an Animo stallion.

unless you are whiter then white and dont smoke, drink, use your phone whilst driving etc, you cant really comment on the hat situation i dont think, just my opinion, and no doubt wont be popular, but there you go.

SpottedCat

Visit site
Luckily I think the pics will have been up too long now, so unless you PM admin they will have to stay!

They are great pics, lovely horse...and really everyone, rider is over 18, she chooses to ride without a hat, so what? Would you all have commented if she was wearing a beagler, which is basically papier mache?

I've stopped posting pics/vids of me and my horse on here because pretty much everything gets ripped apart one way or the other these days. It never used to be that way (though admittedly people have always had a bee in their bonnets about the hat thing).

No-one ever comments on pics of people in Top Hat and Tails (all those CCI* pics this summer which were great to see for example) saying 'great pics, shame about the hat' - and a top hat will do precisely nothing in the event of a fall too, so why the double standards?

dressagecrazy

Visit site
Thank you for a little support & thank you for the nice comments about my boy
smile.gif

As said before the Hat for these Photo's was an Oversight & it would of been a Beagler anyway so not of much use anyway as SC states.

I also hadnt realised i couldnt delete Pic's i thought i could edit the post & remove them??

Oh & on another note im sad that i look over 18
frown.gif
, however 18 was a very long time ago now
blush.gif
lol one can wish though
tongue.gif
!!