Double Bridle Reccomendations

RushpolePony

Visit site
As my boys dressage is coming on leaps and bounds, I'm looking for a double bridle and need reccomendations! Both my boy and I are fussy on bridles, so the bridle needs:

Good quality leather
Keepers that actually stay up as leather flapping about will cause issues!
Anatomical headpiece that cuts away from the ears
Good solid buckles
No flash
No thin nosebands but not super chunky either (my boys head is not super chunky but not petite either, he's a more traditional type NF)
Crank/crank type noseband
Good padding on noseband
Padded headpiece but not loads of padding
Buckles on both sides for the throatlash, cheek pieces and noseband
A bit of leather behind the browband loops preferred but not necessary(like the headpieces on EvoEquine bridles)
No patent

A nice browband, white piping/stitching is a bonus but not necessary.

Personal experiences and opinions are great, especially comments on how well bridles hold up day to day. Anything that is prone to leather stretching, I would definitely love to stay well away from!

Not looking to spend stupid amounts but have a healthy enough budget (about £250-£300), although a bit cheaper is never frowned upon!

Sorry for the long post but this is a big thing for me and my boy! He can be odd and I'm fussy, so anything needs to tick these boxes as this is what works for us(sorry again!)

TIA

RushpolePony

Visit site
I have an Albion, it is lovely and you can mix and match, so shorter cheek pieces or a choice of normal or crank nose band etc.
Thank you, I did have a look at Albion (albeit a very quick look at the time), I will go back and have another look at them.

Has anyone used Schokemole double bridles? I've seen a few about and like the look of them but would love personal experiences/opinions.

eggs

Visit site
I have the Albion KB both the competition and the super which is a little more fancy and they are lovely

Edited to add I've just looked at the price new and they are rather expensive but I pick them up on eBay and they would be well within your budget