Dressage Diagrams!

Karran

Visit site
Hi!

Taken plunge and signed up for Intro A as part of Combined Training Terror Part 2!
I tried to get the test from Dressage Diagrams but it seems to be beyond me! I ticked the option to get the online version and have the other copy posted to me, but this keeps coming up no matter what number I put in

You have entered an invalid quantity value. A quantity value must be an integer greater than or equal to one.

Tried to buy it from BD online shop but they want me to join up as a member to do so?? It won't let me join as a free member for some reason?

ARGH!

Can someone help me out? Test is Sunday! Nervous enough already without this!

lozloz1

www.facebook.com
Yes I think the tests are £2.50 each and the minimum spend is £3 due to Paypal fees. I think there is an option to just pay £3 for one though. Maybe send them an email?

Farma

Visit site
Yes I think the tests are £2.50 each and the minimum spend is £3 due to Paypal fees. I think there is an option to just pay £3 for one though. Maybe send them an email?

I always just buy extra that I might need for the future they are all kept in a folder forever for you

Karran

Visit site
Ah perfect! I'll try again later! Was trying to learn it from youtube and quickly realised that wasn't going to work too well!

PorkChop

Visit site
I use dressage diagrams, great site :) not sure why you are having a problem though - I would just stick to online and printing it out - it will always be there in your portfolio to access at any time.

Bernster

Visit site
I use them too and print them off, but then never remember where they are and end up paying again if the online version has expired (they only appear on mine for a certain period). I got the laminated ones from the BD site - you can register as an associate member it is, I think, and I didn't pay anything, so that's great if you want hard copies.

Karran

Visit site
Dressage diagrams clearly hates me :(

I'm putting this in

8zpgs8.jpg

And it still says its an invalid quantity. I then put 45 in to see what happened and that still failed!

*sigh* emailing them now so we'll see what happens!