Dressage / Flatwork Clinics in Surrey?

MJ_1993

Visit site
Hi guys!

Where do you all go for your Flatwork or Dressage clinics in Surrey?

I see Parwood hold a few, just wondered if there was anywhere else, I wanted to start going out for lessons to get the boy out and about more.

I need fairly basic lessons as i'm 'novicey' i guess, as in ive done quite a lot but mostly self taught.

Thanks!!

Shay

Visit site
Littleton Manor hold clinics. (Or they used to - I'm not sure what is happening now the property is sold) As do Merrist Wood and Tweaseldown. Sally Thurloway is at Sands Farm every week. Angel farm have good basic level clinics most weeks.

Luci07

Visit site
Littleton is still operating as per normal. Sally T is a SJ not dressage person. Have a look on the Riderslikeme website as they have a lot of training /comp details. Local BD does not seem to do a lot and in your place, I would look at what the local riding clubs are offering in terms of training. So there is Bookham RC, Horsham and District, Newlands Corner, Littleton have their own RC as well, Abinger Forest and prob a host of others I have omitted.

LynH

Visit site
Tania Grantham of Inspire Dressage (see FB) holds clinics at Holdhurst Manor in Cranleigh, at another yard, LS Equestrian near Forest Green and does lessons at Merrist Wood during the shared arena hire sessions. We usually book our own arena hire when we know when she's there i.e. last Tues and the Mon before about 6pm. She then will also comes to my place to teach in between when I need a lesson.