Dressage to Music - stickers

coss

Visit site
I've done "the hard bit" - put music together, burnt the disc, hope my floorplan works to the music as haven't been able to run through the final version... have done the ppl licence forms to bd and received stickers. However, I thought it would be a case of receive stickers - put them on the cases... they needed filled in though. What is the (P) column for? The top left sticker is missing, i'm hoping that was "for office use"!

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
My top stickers were missing too
I will have a look at my CDs tomorrow and report back on the other Qs 🙂

smurf

Visit site
It's for who holds the recording rights. So you know the PPL data base search (link on BD web site). If for example you were using Robbie William's song Angels.
Title - Angles
Artist - Robbie Williams
P - Universal Music Operations LTD 1998

Having said that - No one, ever ever checks at a comp. Most important thing is to have you and horse's name on the actual disc and also on the box.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Having said that - No one, ever ever checks at a comp. Most important thing is to have you and horse's name on the actual disc and also on the box.

this! :D
sorry my weekend got away from me. The one I had printed out for me by Equivisions doesn't even have this stuff on a sticker, it's printed direct on the sleeve.
The one I did myself on stickers I just left the column blank, no one has ever commented on it.