Eden Valley BE Roll Call

Javabb94

Visit site
So who else is at eden valley this weekend?

Would be nice to meet some other HHO's there this year as never got a chance last time!

I'm in the 80 on Sunday fairly early at 8.54!

Last edited:

dominobrown

Visit site
Early?! I am on at 8am! The other horse is not going until 15.03 so its going to be a long day. Hopefully the other one will stand and wait about when he's finished.

Javabb94

Visit site
22 on sat & will be there on Sunday as a cheerleader ;-)

I will be needing a cheerleader on Saturday :eek: horse is a just turned 5 yr old at her first BE and is very hyper at the minute, slightly terrified!

I am on sunday. If there is anyone wondering about sunday morning who wants something to do, any help will be appreciated as it looks like it may be 2 horses versus 1 of me!

:eek: 2 horses and 1 person! I will ask around for you !

Audacity

Visit site
My horse is going with his rider but sadly I have a mare due to foal so unless she foals tonight I wont be able to go as it's over 3 hours from home.

If anyone would like to be a cheerleader for my boy he's number 224 - a coloured so could be easy to spot. He dressages at 12.58 & Jumps between 4 & 5pm

Good luck to everyone

ArcticFox

www.bryland.co.uk
will keep a lookout for everyone, although if you see me with my orange stirrups and orangey ness (tweed jacket with orange collar) please come and say hi!

Lorry might not be joining me though as she has taken a sicky - keeps getting a temperature so is in lorry hospital.

measles

Visit site
Good luck to all and sorry we can't be there - would have been good to catch up again, langside (how are you?), dominobrown, ArcticFox, kirsty&java. There are a number of former avonmill horses competing over the weekend so I'll be checking my texts and FB regularly. :D

Javabb94

Visit site
Good luck to all and sorry we can't be there - would have been good to catch up again, langside (how are you?), dominobrown, ArcticFox, kirsty&java. There are a number of former avonmill horses competing over the weekend so I'll be checking my texts and FB regularly. :D

Thanks - there will be a message as soon as I have finished :)

Javabb94

Visit site
Just walked 80 course - looks fab but a few fences made me :eek:

Love the bank with the log, although course definitely very up to height in places!

Jnhuk

Visit site
Just walked 80 course - looks fab but a few fences made me :eek:

Love the bank with the log, although course definitely very up to height in places!

Ooh! Sounds interesting! Any photos?

After a very bad week jumping, I was beginning to doubt if we would make it but we hope to be BE80ing on Sunday :)

Look out for a (fading) grey horse with navy and grey stars XC colours

Javabb94

Visit site
Ooh! Sounds interesting! Any photos?

After a very bad week jumping, I was beginning to doubt if we would make it but we hope to be BE80ing on Sunday :)

Look out for a (fading) grey horse with navy and grey stars XC colours

Course pictures for the 80 are on shoestring eventing website - I took them this afternoon - every jump is there :)

What time are you on? I will be finished by 11 I will look out for you

Jnhuk

Visit site

Javabb94

Visit site
I have just tried to pm you jnhuk but it won't let me! Tried off iPad and phone and it keeps saying error
It won't let me reply to threads IPad either

Yes the oxer isn't in it it's in the 90 and 5 is new as well as 3 the steeplechase is on the top of the hill but you travel up further to the left and 7ab climbs event further than last year and is a combination on a sweeping turn

Jnhuk

Visit site
I have just tried to pm you jnhuk but it won't let me! Tried off iPad and phone and it keeps saying error
It won't let me reply to threads IPad either

Yes the oxer isn't in it it's in the 90 and 5 is new as well as 3 the steeplechase is on the top of the hill but you travel up further to the left and 7ab climbs event further than last year and is a combination on a sweeping turn

Have tried to pm you but think your inbox/outbox is full so can't answer.

Am dressaging whilst you on XC.... have fun!

Javabb94

Visit site
Have tried to pm you but think your inbox/outbox is full so can't answer.

Am dressaging whilst you on XC.... have fun!

Sorry I just realised it was full - just fixed it!

Good luck!

Has been glorious sunshine there today - just got home for an hr before going back to plait and walk course with the be80 trainer

Was nice to meet soupdragon71 and ArcticFox today :)

mudmonkey17

Visit site
Walked the course today to get an idea of what we would be aiming for at an 80 and course looked jump able only one made me worry though all looked up to height which I was surprised at.
Arctic fox saw you and your orange stirrups blast through the water :) looking good.

Good luck to everybody competing tomorrow x

Javabb94

Visit site
Just back in again from plaiting Abbie up - my plaits are terrible! I can't plait for the life of me :eek:

Ground looked amazing today and the sunshine was very warm!

Feeling a little sick now about tomorrow, I know I'm going for enjoy it but I can't help but worry!

Javabb94

Visit site
Did anyone think the BE90 looked up to height? How did it ride?

Haven't seen much of it but I would say fairly up to height 2,3 and 9 are logs with a lot of brush so look quite big!

Don't think any major problems though - watched a few go from log drop towards water and it seemed to ride well

soupdragon71

Visit site
Was nice to meet soupdragon71 and ArcticFox today :)

Missed Arcticfox - hope she had a good run? Good to see you and your mum too - sorry I was a bit slow this morning not recognising you without your riding hat on:). Good luck for tomorrow - I'm sure Abby will be fab:D.

Javabb94

Visit site
Missed Arcticfox - hope she had a good run? Good to see you and your mum too - sorry I was a bit slow this morning not recognising you without your riding hat on:). Good luck for tomorrow - I'm sure Abby will be fab:D.

No problem :) I would be the same!
think ArcticFox had a good run - sj looked great, missed xc!

I'm trying hard not to but feeling very sick! Also had to contend with our mischievous border terrier on the course walk! Ended up carrying her for half of it - never have my arms been so tired!

soupdragon71

Visit site
No problem :) I would be the same!
think ArcticFox had a good run - sj looked great, missed xc!

Good - had a look on BDWP but her results aren't up yet:(.

Also had to contend with our mischievous border terrier on the course walk! Ended up carrying her for half of it - never have my arms been so tired!

That's borders for you! Can't believe how many people asked me where Colin was today - problem is he loves people so much he p's on their feet - not a great selling point:D. So safer to leave him at home!