Enable!

Chiffy

Fantastic! Could she possibly win another Arc?
We have a close friend who works for John Gosden, it’s an amazing place to work.

EKW

She really is some mare! Hopefully anoyher Arc and another breeders cup then off to the paddocks!

Honeylight

She's a fabulous racemare but I imagine she will be a poor producer at the paddocks, and that is why I think they have allowed her run at five. She is bred 2X3 to Sadlers Well plus an additional line to Northern Dancer and an extra one to his sire Nearctic. She is also a big masculine type and historically they don't throw good racehorses. It will be difficult to breed foals that are not even more incredibly inbred than she is.

bonny

She's a fabulous racemare but I imagine she will be a poor producer at the paddocks, and that is why I think they have allowed her run at five. She is bred 2X3 to Sadlers Well plus an additional line to Northern Dancer and an extra one to his sire Nearctic. She is also a big masculine type and historically they don't throw good racehorses. It will be difficult to breed foals that are not even more incredibly inbred than she is.
Not very judgemental are you !

EKW

There are plenty of stallions out there and Juddmonte don't need to use their own - stud will throw their stallions at her to be the ones to say they have Enable on their books! Plus Juddmonte aren't affraid to send horses to America or elsewhere to cover their mares. They have the money, they have the power.