Enable!

Brummyrat

Visit site
Just came on to add my four penneth worth and say yes its disappointing but not surprising given the rain they've had, but having never been his greatest fan I loved the way Frankie looked after Enable in the last furlong, some jocks would've been a lot more aggressive with her. If Stradivarius couldn't pick up on that ground then it must've been heavy because he's an absolute machine and does have the gears. Id love to see her again but I think its time for the easy life for her now.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Please don't run her again and let her retire it would be awful if something happened to her.
Let her parade if crowds are allowed back but time for retirement. The way they are talking suggests they're going again even though this was supposed to be her last race.

bonny

Visit site
Please don't run her again and let her retire it would be awful if something happened to her.
Let her parade if crowds are allowed back but time for retirement. The way they are talking suggests they're going again even though this was supposed to be her last race.
She’s entered at Ascot

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Hasn't she done enough? What more do they want her to prove? I thought the whole point of this season was to try the 3rd Arc, she failed but won a King George along the way surely enough is enough?

What if something happens to her at Ascot or even on the gallops prepping for it

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Hope this doesn't happen. Id be far too sentimental to own racehorses but hasn't she done enough? What more does she need to prove. The old saying once too many times to the well springs to mind. What if she loses here? I thought the target was the Arc. They tried she failed surely its time to let her bow out. Every day in training is a potential risk I know foaling isn't risk free but what if she breaks down on the gallops or the track?

She probably doesn't care if she goes out with a win or not

https://www.racingpost.com/news/lat...with-fillies-mares-under-consideration/453912