Equi dry mac

webble

Visit site
Further to this post of mine, anyone thinking of riding in an Equi Mac have a look at the Everything Equidry FB page and see what I mean.

The rider on the beach is not me, but this is what I felt was happening to me when riding out in yesterday’s storm. Not all horses would ignore this.

I did have the leg straps secured and all the zips adjusted as per the destructions.
Do you feel like that that even with the drawstrings done up?

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
Do you feel like that that even with the drawstrings done up?
I could have tightened up the internal waist drawstrings more tightly, to be fair. I had forgotten that it had them 🙃.

The XSTall is a roomy fit on me, I can wear a body protector underneath it, but wasn't wearing it on the stormy day 🙄, oops.

If you coming down this way you could borrow mine to try it out. They are great, I'm just not sure about riding in them. That might just be me.

It looks a lot less weird than the Pro Ride if you wear it to the supermarket.

ecb89

Visit site
I think I’m going mad. I thought there used to be a table on the website showing the differences between the various styles but I can’t find it

onemoretime

Visit site
I'm 5'10" tall, size 12-14 and have very long arms for a female.

The XS Tall is perfect in me in the mesh lined Equimac, but I need a Small in the Equidry Pro Ride lite.

I'm not convinced about the design for riding. I did ride in my Equimac today in very wet and windy conditions, but I'll leave it for off horse use in future. Too much material around.

I do love them for off horse use, though.

My XS Tall equimac.

View attachment 123521
My mare would have a melt down if I got on her wearing that, it probably crackles a bit, that would be enough 🤣

Gloi

Too little time, too much to read.
Visit site
I have a lite and the one with the thick fleece lining. I ride in the lite but haven't in the other yet as if the weather is bad enough to need that I don't ride 🤣
I use the heavyweight one for stewarding in winter and occasionally in the house if I don't have the heating on.

ApolloStorm

Visit site
I’ve just bought a Mac, and I haven’t had a chance to test it in heavy rain yet but so far it’s very comfortable and everything is just spot on - sleeve length, fit through the body, and the quality feels really good, you can feel that it will be very waterproof! It’s warm enough on its own at the he moment for me, though there’s plenty of room for layers underneath (though not sure I’ll need much more than a jumper!)
I also haven’t ridden in it yet, but it feels heavy enough that it shouldn’t flap about too much.

lannerch

Visit site
Well I tested my equimac today in pouring rain on my spooky mare and it passed the test with flying colours I stayed dry the saddle stayed dry and it didn’t flap and annoy my pony who is currently after a long period off very feisty and any excuse taken to bounce!

blitznbobs

Visit site
I have an all rounder and live in it .. to the extent I’m thinking of buying another for ‘best’ as mine seems to mirror the state of my horses turnout rugs … can’t see the original colour for
Mud!