Equine artist

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
Hi I’d like to commission a painting or drawing of Mylo. A head shot in which he has a lovely curious expression, and the sun just catches him so he glows! It’s a lovely picture but I think would be a stunning art work. If I can find the right artist.

For reference I love John Rotherham but can’t afford him. Plus he does works in charcoal and this needs colour! But he captures expressions perfectly. And also Victoria Stoyanova.

Any recommendations for a 3 figure as oppose to 4 figure budget? TIA!

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Ingrid Mayes im arts and crafts on Facebook. She did some amazing headshots from not very good photos for us - under £100 for a coloured pencil drawing and they are fabulous (they were gifts for people so I don't want to post them here but they are on her page). They were very well received.

Pinkvboots

Visit site

Peglo

Visit site
I follow Victoria Manser Art on Facebook and her drawings are spectacular. I would love a portrait from her but even her prints are lovely
Just looked up her website

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
I follow Victoria Manser Art on Facebook and her drawings are spectacular. I would love a portrait from her but even her prints are lovely
Just looked up her website

This artist is definitely on my short-list x

teacups

Visit site
She's fabulous but definitely in the 4 figure category!

So many lovely options to choose from but whenever I see one that really grabs me, the artist turns out to be unaffordable....

I prefer the more abstract or expressive rather than photo-realistic artists, and they seem more expensive.
She is also a lovely and generous person. Many years ago she offered to help mentor a learner rider, and I got in touch. We turned out not to be a good 'match', but the fact that she not only offered but gave up a day of her time to meet me and allow me to ride her horse, was amazing and meant a lot.
Not strictly relevant to your question, I know <g>

littleshetland

Visit site
Hi I’d like to commission a painting or drawing of Mylo. A head shot in which he has a lovely curious expression, and the sun just catches him so he glows! It’s a lovely picture but I think would be a stunning art work. If I can find the right artist.

For reference I love John Rotherham but can’t afford him. Plus he does works in charcoal and this needs colour! But he captures expressions perfectly. And also Victoria Stoyanova.

Can I PM you?

honetpot

Visit site
It depends what style you like, I have been following,https://www.facebook.com/naomihawkinsartist/

I have a painting in an impressionest style by John Silver, but he paints in a variety of styles and subjects,

Jeni the dragon

Visit site
Madeleine Juniper does amazing oil paintings, she has done our dogs and also does horses. I think she's very reasonably priced, she's on Facebook.
She did my friends pony, from a photograph I had taken, that she spotted on sister's Facebook page! She was lovely and did a beautiful job of it, and the husband of the pony owner bought it for her Christmas!

EventingMum

Visit site
She did my friends pony, from a photograph I had taken, that she spotted on sister's Facebook page! She was lovely and did a beautiful job of it, and the husband of the pony owner bought it for her Christmas!
She is a lovely person and really seems to capture the animals beautifully.

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site

I always use

AShetlandBitMeOnce

Visit site
How abstract do you want to go?....