European eventing championships

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
Does anyone know (a) if these are going to be on TV, BBC red button or similar, and (b) if there's a live website with scores on?
Thanks in advance, oh knowledgeable ones.

Velcrobum

Visit site
According to paper H&H BBC will show XC + SJ live on red button, i player and bbc.co.uk/sport. Highlights programme Mon 27th 15.30- 17.15 on BBC 2.
Also live on FEI TV/Clipmyhorse.tv - visit tv.fei.org to subcribe.

Nicnac

Visit site
BBC RB is saying World Cycling all day Saturday and Sunday contrary to H&H reporting. Eventing Sunday at 6pm... pity if that's true.

teapot

Visit site
I've seen reference to it on BBC Sport Online/Red Button for the xc and sj, no dressage coverage, and highlights on Monday.

They showed the Euros sj, they should show the eventing.

humblepie

Visit site
The show jumping coverage was excellent - not that that is relevant but after the bashing the BBC got for the Olympic equestrian coverage, credit where credit is due.

TheMule

Visit site
30 days free trial of FEI TV, then €149.95 per annum if trial is not cancelled :oops:.

I have signed up to the trial.

ClipMyHorse has a huge volume of content- there are always multiple different things on to watch, and you get access to the full archive which is easily searchable. It works out very reasonable value, if you are a horse geek like me and just like watching as much horsey stuff as you can!

Clodagh

Visit site
I’m in Essex and need oh to record this for me. Can anyone tell me the channel number for the RB? I normally scroll down through 30 pages to find it but doubt he will bother.
No idea why this is
in italics. Oops fixed it ?

teapot

Visit site
I’m in Essex and need oh to record this for me. Can anyone tell me the channel number for the RB? I normally scroll down through 30 pages to find it but doubt he will bother.
No idea why this is
in italics. Oops fixed it ?

It may be put on iplayer afterwards - the dressage was!

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
H&H have updated their 'how to watch' story. I checked the schedule on sky and BBC RB1 isn't listing the eventing but World Road Cycling.

Any ideas?

ETA: decided to risk one of my 5(ish) H&H articles and it's live on iPlayer and the web, not red button.

Clodagh

Visit site
H&H have updated their 'how to watch' story. I checked the schedule on sky and BBC RB1 isn't listing the eventing but World Road Cycling.

Any ideas?

ETA: decided to risk one of my 5(ish) H&H articles and it's live on iPlayer and the web, not red button.

dammit! But (techno idiot here) I now have operational speed broadband so I can start the i player watch any time, like any program on there?