European eventing championships

Parrotperson

Visit site
TheOldTrout you're a star. I couldn't find this for love nor money yesterday.

In other news they arrived to put scaffolding up today and they've completely blocked my Sky satellite dish so NO SIGNAL!!

Bah humbug.

KEK

Visit site
Piggys test was lovely. Question for the dressage riders of HHO- how come Izzy Taylor didn't get a better score? Her test and horse looked a class above.. (in my unknowedgeable opinion!)

TheOldTrout

Completely Unknown Member
Visit site
TheOldTrout you're a star. I couldn't find this for love nor money yesterday.

In other news they arrived to put scaffolding up today and they've completely blocked my Sky satellite dish so NO SIGNAL!!

Bah humbug.
I couldn't find it via an internet search, I found a link to it all on the Eventing Nation website!

frazzled

Visit site

Ring Sky they will come and relocate dish on scaffolding for duration of works.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
Piggys test was lovely. Question for the dressage riders of HHO- how come Izzy Taylor didn't get a better score? Her test and horse looked a class above.. (in my unknowedgeable opinion!)
Because of the judge at E! The other two judges had her at around 75 and 76%, the judge at E 67% ?. That would possibly need a judge discussion.

Reactions: KEK

teapot

Visit site

Parrotperson

Visit site

Ring Sky they will come and relocate dish on scaffolding for duration of works.

sadly Frazzled they need two weeks notice and it'll be down by then...... typical!

KEK

Visit site
Lol do you think Lucinda read HHOs comments about her dressage commentary at Tokyo.. she seemed very diffident in her abilities re dressage today! I like how she always finds something nice to say, even when its all going wrong.

teapot

Visit site
Afternoon session is here:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm still hopeful for BBC online tomorrow.