European eventing champs SJ

sjb10

Visit site
Thanks so much I was just wondering if SJ was on red button. 'Helping' with work on my car today but will be able to pop in from time to time to keep up with progress.

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
anyone know when these new rules for the time on SJ came in? is that new this year or earlier (the rules around how the clock works for refusals and the reduction to 0.4pen/second over the time?)

milliepops

Visit site
while I'm rattling around here on my own here are the times for the GB riders, robbed from the Equestrian Team GBR FB ;)

Rider times for showjumping:
🔹 10:40 Tina Cook and Billy The Red
🔹 13:05 Pippa Funnell and Majas Hope
🔹 13:32 Kitty King Eventing and Vendredi Biats
🔹 13:35 Piggy French and Quarrycrest Echo
🔹 13:45 Oliver Townend (Official) and Cooley Master Class

lannerch

Visit site
Having watched a few it suspect the course certainly isn’t going to threaten the gold meadow position of the Germans , so will be a fight for silver and bronze only as they are all so close . Go team GB 🇬🇧

milliepops

Visit site
Having watched a few it suspect the course certainly isn’t going to threaten the gold meadow position of the Germans , so will be a fight for silver and bronze only as they are all so close . Go team GB 🇬🇧
at this stage I'd agree there!

Time looks fine now, those first few slower rides really showed the need to keep your foot down all the way round ;)

milliepops

Visit site
well, house hoovered and wiped round, spiders dealt with (hate the start of autumn!) and garden tidied.. back for the afternoon session :)

milliepops

Visit site
Oooooh this is getting more exciting now. Shame for Pippa and aren't the crowd vocal - lots of booing at Giovanni!

milliepops

Visit site
yeah! :(

isn't it crazy though, not so long ago to finish at a european champs on 33.8 would be an awesome score. Those pesky germans!! o_O:eek:

caladria

Visit site
Not quite a cheer, because I enjoy watching Thibaut at ERMs, but oh my word Cathal Daniels has a bronze medal at worst and GB has a silver.

milliepops

Visit site
shame for the french team but it really is an all around test isn't it, if the better scoring horses don't present on the last phase then it's all to play for, for those lower down the score board.