Expecting an exciting delivery...

palo1

Visit site
Exciting stuff!! Hope she is wonderful fun for you AE. :) I love the names Bridget, Erin and Clodagh for a good Irish mare but you will know what suits her when you meet her. Eachann means brown horse if that helps!!

Bernster

Visit site
Super duper exciting ! You really went n did it ?. I’d go for Shannon but wait and see whether it suits when you meet her in person. Really looking forward to reading how you get on with new ponio!

iknowmyvalue

Visit site
So exciting! She looks lovely!

I like Aoife and River as names.

How about Chita? Name of the actress who played Velma in the original Chicago musical on Broadway. (Funnily enough Chita Rivera is her full name, so River would nod to that too!)

Caol Ila

Visit site
The pic didn't show up on my laptop. :( Ruadh. Means red. Aoife. Niamh. Ghaoith means wind, which is pronounced Ghee, so not a great name (in my view). Nebheis (Ne-vis) means cloud. Uaine means angel.

There are good place names to be had in Ireland. Kinvarra. Tralee. Ardara. Nenagh. Ennis. Maghera. Drogheda. Adare. Cashel. Innisfree.

I restrained the worst of my urge for challenging Gaelic words for my Highland. :confused: I really wanted to, but there's only so much of your life you want to devote to spelling it out for people, even here.

Sealine

Visit site
Ooh she looks lovely. Really reminds me of a super mare that belongs to an old friend of my mine. I hope you have lots of fun with her.

FireCracker238

Visit site
You could make Bridget more Irish looking by altering the spelling

There's also Reva, which has some connection to water. Taken from Wikipedia so not reliable but it states "Reva (Reua) - personification of water flows". I'm assuming pronunciation would be Reeva

Zuzan

Visit site
Argghh not enough horses coming to England for them to set off tonight. So now booked on next Tuesday's sailing. Sooooooo impatient to meet her. I am leaning towards Lottie. From Lot 53!
She is half German so that's the German side being expressed.
disgusted of the Highlands complaining re the resultant delay to "Pony has landed" and "AE onboard" posts.. most inconsiderate of the transporters..

and Lottie is an ace name .. love Lottie Lenya