Extreme weight loss needed

hobo

Visit site
You have done the most wonderful job with this pony well done to you and your daughter and extra pats for the pony.

throwaway2022

Visit site
Sadly, all good things come to an end. Life has changed massively and I've already cut down from three to one. The fabulous Pig is the only one left and now up for sale too. Absolutely heartbreaking but the right decision. If anyone is looking for the most amazing pony, please do give me a message.

dorsetladette

Visit site
Sadly, all good things come to an end. Life has changed massively and I've already cut down from three to one. The fabulous Pig is the only one left and now up for sale too. Absolutely heartbreaking but the right decision. If anyone is looking for the most amazing pony, please do give me a message.

I'm really sorry to hear that.

I have a friend looking for a pony for her daughter to hack adn do pony club as current loan pony has decided he is not a PC pony. Can you send DM me details for me to pass on. she is a fab lady and a lovely home. She used to keep her pony with me.

Goldie's mum

Visit site
What a wonderful new life you have given to that pony! Although your plans had to change you have lifted a neglected creature from a bad place. The work you have done will ensure that the rest of his life will be in places where his true value and potential will be seen. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself as you move on to your next chapter.

throwaway2022

Visit site
What a wonderful new life you have given to that pony! Although your plans had to change you have lifted a neglected creature from a bad place. The work you have done will ensure that the rest of his life will be in places where his true value and potential will be seen. Well done, you should be very proud of yourself as you move on to your next chapter.

Thank you for your kind words, sat here having another cry. I'm trying to focus on all of this and that it's the right decision but it's still so hard.

Tarragon

Visit site
So sorry to hear that you are in this position, but take heart that you have given this lovely pony what he needs to give him his best chance for a happy future.