Fal Pro Sale

ihatework

Visit site
Is it wrong that it looks a good enough deal on the package combos that I’m wondering if it’s worth buying now for next winter?!

TheMule

Visit site
If they're the same quality as the old Fals then the package would set a horse up for life. I might invest....

ihatework

Visit site
If they're the same quality as the old Fals then the package would set a horse up for life. I might invest....

I’m wondering if I should apply the law of sod ... buy the slightly smaller size and then midget thing is bound to have a proper growth spurt. I’d be so pleased I wouldn’t resent buying bigger rugs 😂

TheMule

Visit site
I’m wondering if I should apply the law of sod ... buy the slightly smaller size and then midget thing is bound to have a proper growth spurt. I’d be so pleased I wouldn’t resent buying bigger rugs 😂

I would definitely support that logic! It will probably be quite easy to sell on, should he be a late bloomer!

MyBoyChe

Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, have just managed to buy 2 x 6'9s that I needed to replace. Other than Amigos they are the only rug that fit my boy properly so well chuffed

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
Wow, they're great prices.

My gelding is currently in a friends old Fal Pro heavy weight, its over 15 years old and still 100% waterproof even in drastic conditions. Considering it... mmmm..

vallin

Visit site
Gah, only just seen this, the combo package I said exactly what I needed but not 6'6 or 6'3 :( if anyone bought it in either of those sizes and has decided it wasn't an error let me know ;)

jj_87

Visit site
Gah, only just seen this, the combo package I said exactly what I needed but not 6'6 or 6'3 :( if anyone bought it in either of those sizes and has decided it wasn't an error let me know ;)
I just had a quick look for a rug for mine and some sizes are back in stock in the combo in black :) Doh just checked and they disappear from your basket ... must be false hope!