Falling off horses: POLL

Where?

• Total voters

riotgirl

Visit site
The only time I've fallen off a horse in the last five years was when I fell off a stationary animal
blush.gif
. I landed on my bum. Still have no idea how I managed it...

MagicMelon

Visit site
Usually my feet because once I feel myself going then Id rather step off (if possible) than hang about waiting to crash to the ground! Although have fallen off on the side of my thighs a lot (at least thats where I always have the bruises), usually when sensitive ned decides to explode and either bolt or bronc, or both!

Farm Kat

Visit site
I usually fall off the left, and land on my shoulder, hip and then knock my head. That said I haven't fallen off for a few years. I like to make a point of staying on, the ground hurts.

Nic

Visit site
Last time judging by the marks on my breeches it was my bum but I don't remember. The time before that was square on the top of my head in the water jump at Scone
crazy.gif

GinaB

Visit site
I've only fallen off twice since starting back in May, first on the side of my head followed by shoulders. Then the 2nd time on foot and one knee. Looked like I was proposing to the horse!

Seahorse

community.webshots.com
[ QUOTE ]
I usually land on my side or back. Last time I landed on my feet and my leg snapped, didn't realise I was THAT heavy lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto
smile.gif

I thought it would be soooooo cool to land on my feet, but I ended up breaking my left tibial plateau and nearly broke the right ankle too
blush.gif

Was in hospital for a week and had to have a metal plate in my knee, and a bone graft from my pelvis because I compressed my bone by 2cm (OUCH)!