FAO Tophorse - and a sigs in general rant

Weezy

Visit site
Tophorse - your signature is now well beyond the realms of acceptable
crazy.gif
It takes up almost a whole page of my screen! Guidlines have been set by admin, and below is the reccomended size of sigs - nothing more than this! There are so, so many massive siggies ATM, can we have another clean up operation please
grin.gif

Admin suggests sigs should be NO longer than this, and around this height, maybe 10 pixels higher but no more...

Signature.jpg

Puppy

Visit site
LOL! Brace yourself Weezy, you will now have a trillion replies of "Is mine ok?" from people who it seems can't physically look and see whether theirs is larger or smaller than the example you've put below....
grin.gif

Weezy

Visit site
LOL Pups, I know, mind I am going to be too busy to get back on here today, so hopefully common sense will prevail - am just fed up of having to do so much scrolling down, doing my head in.

Patches

Visit site
Does my head in when I have to scroll across because someone's signature or posted pictures stretch the page. It's a pain when you're on a laptop as I think my screen is already smaller anyway.

Talking of signatures, it really is about time I commissioned the hubby to do me a new one. I haven't had Talis since May!

Puppy

Visit site
I totally agree, I love seeing nice size sigs, but it irritates my arthritic hands to scroll all the time
blush.gif
Plus I have terrible RSI in my right arm and shoulder at the moment from spending the whole weekend on the puter working.
crazy.gif

PiaffeRM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
LOL! Brace yourself Weezy, you will now have a trillion replies of "Is mine ok?" from people who it seems can't physically look and see whether theirs is larger or smaller than the example you've put below....
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Is mine ok????
grin.gif
tongue.gif

PiaffeRM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ah cr*p mines too tall then
frown.gif
Although it appears smaller on my laptop which is weird?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours is HUUUUUUUGE!
grin.gif

GinaB

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ah cr*p mines too tall then
frown.gif
Although it appears smaller on my laptop which is weird?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yours is HUUUUUUUGE!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Gone now
tongue.gif
I don't know why it's so huge ont his comp, but then is so tiny on my latop or would that be due to different settings?

Honeypots

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I've given up with siggy, apparently mine is huge, but I can't work out how to resize it, as the prefered programmes for making siggys aren't on my computer!

So my posts are NAKED!

[/ QUOTE ]

pop your piccies on www.photobucket.com. How to in Picture Gallery. You can resize on there really easily
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
Honeypots signature is the one which is humongous on my computer. It takes up 2 full screens
crazy.gif
and makes posts very difficult to read.
confused.gif
Sorry Honey.

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
Is the signature the bit at the bottom? Sorry I'm new and have no idea. I probably just didn't look when I signed up! Hope you don't think I'm a monkey. Most of them are ok on my screen, but my screen is set so small some people find it hard to read!