FAO Tophorse - and a sigs in general rant

Puppy

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think it depends what screen you have. TBH if sigs annoy you, why not turn them off?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like signatures. I love to see other peoples' horses, and it helps me to remember who is who (especially as everyone seems to be changing names at the mo
tongue.gif
) Therefore, I don't want to turn them off. I do however hate it when people have huge ones that mean you can't read the forum properly. It's a nuisance and quite honestly rather discourteous. You wouldn't think it was that hard for people to keep within the perfectly reasonable size that admin recommends.
confused.gif

Tia

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think it depends what screen you have. TBH if sigs annoy you, why not turn them off?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't want to. And no it has nothing to do with the screen - Admin gave us the dimensions which they decided was to be the size of our signatures....therefore we are supposed to stick to that size.
smile.gif

Skhosu

Visit site
Is it not a suggested size rather than a must be size? Maybe I'm not annoyed because nobody's goes off screen on mine? All very well people find long ones/tall ones annoying-othes find halloween/xmas/animations annoying, can't please everyone

Rachel_M

Visit site
No ones signature makes my screen widen currently. There are a few that are quite tall but nothing that is ridiculous but that can be factored to what screen settings I have.

sunflower

Visit site
THANK YOU Weezy. I was going to post this the other day. and to all the people who say we should just turn them off - why? Just becasue you can't be othered to stick to the rules?
From Admin (Sig pics thread in S&F)

[ QUOTE ]
The max size for signatures is 575 pixels wide and 100 pixels high. I hope this helps clarify matters.

[/ QUOTE ]

That means in total, not 100 pixels high per row of pics with tickers and lots of writing
smirk.gif

RachelB

Visit site
I agree that sigs have been getting a bit big recently. But...
crazy.gif
the one that really annoys me at the mo is Weezy's godawful dancing pumpkins!
crazy.gif
sorry Weezy!
grin.gif
I'm leaving sigs on though, seeing as it's only a few days until Halloween hopefully the pumpkins will be promptly replaced with some exploding fireworks or something equally as annoying
wink.gif
grin.gif

RobinHood

Visit site
Just checking that mine is ok although I haven't had an issue with signatures. The forum only goes halfway across my screen which is a bit annoying because if it was wider I wouldn't have to scroll down so much. This is only a standard laptop too
confused.gif

D

Donkeymad

Robinhood, have you clicked to make the page full screen size? Mine only covers part of the page, but one click on the box at top right hand corner of page, enlarges it to same size as screen.