Fat or in foal

SatansLittleHelper

Visit site
She's such an attractive mare...I think you are going to end up with a very special baby from her. Do you suppose you will keep it or does that depend on the sex etc??

JJS

Visit site
She's such an attractive mare...I think you are going to end up with a very special baby from her. Do you suppose you will keep it or does that depend on the sex etc??

I hope so! TBH, every horse I've had has stayed for life, so I imagine one that's born rather than bought will be just as unlikely to go anywhere as the rest of them. Besides, I like to think these things happen for a reason :)

Equi

Visit site
I hope so! TBH, every horse I've had has stayed for life, so I imagine one that's born rather than bought will be just as unlikely to go anywhere as the rest of them. Besides, I like to think these things happen for a reason :)

Aw thats lovely :) not planned but still wanted.

Mine are all planned but the thought of selling any terrifies me. I know i will have to evaluate it all eventually (i can't keep a colt/stallion + sisters, mothers etc) but the thought terrifies me. Which ones do i sell, keep, geld. They are all special! im a crap breeder prospect :D I want to keep them all.

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
Mary, Mary please don't keep us all waiting....

YCBM is about to sort out a disciplinary hearing, and my nails can't take any more biting.

It's raining. Grass is growing. Get on with it :)

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
🐎Mary, Mary, quite contrary,🏵
🐎How does your foalie grow. 🌹
🐎With grass and hay, ⚘
🐎You grow by the day 🌸
🐎But boy you sure are slow!🌺

Last edited:

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Dear Mary, it is with considerable regret that I find I must write to you again regarding your failure to achieve reasonable productivity targets. This is a second written warning. I enclose a copy of the staff handbook, where you will see that failure to produce an acceptable output will result in a final written warning and immediate dismissal with no notice.

I understand that your accommodation is linked to your employment, and I am sure that you do not wish to find yourself homeless on a grass verge somewhere. I would therefore request that you attend an interview tomorrow at four thirty to discuss how we can avoid such an outcome.

Best regards,

Y.

Nici

Visit site
��Mary, Mary, quite contrary,��
��How does your foalie grow. ��
��With grass and hay, ⚘
��You grow by the day ��
��But boy you sure are slow!��

Love the poem!

Ladyinred

Visit site
��Mary, Mary, quite contrary,��
��How does your foalie grow. ��
��With grass and hay, ⚘
��You grow by the day ��
��But boy you sure are slow!��

Brilliant!! You beat me to a similar version.

BandL

Visit site
Having just read through 61 pages and watching Mary develop I was really hoping to see a foal picture by the end of the thread! I will join the queue of 'daily checkers' now.

Fraggle2

Visit site
Just doing my daily check. Come on Mary... I'm sure your mummy is ready to share her love with your baby now 😉 xx

JJS

Visit site
Still very large and very pregnant today, although Mary managed to throw herself around with an impressive amount of agility whilst I was worming her :D

DDC0EEE1-6E28-4E56-BC2C-B1D824CFE194.jpg

265E7CAF-B2B6-4253-9FAD-C9A00ED4A981.jpg

She also decided to practise over some poles in anticipation of coming back into work.

06BEF90E-A197-4499-9A60-6137BDF1CA6A.jpg

Foalie was very active tonight, which was lovely to see. It's usually such a quiet baby that you start to wonder if it's really in there, but it was having a good wriggle.

Mary also had plenty of wax this evening, although her milk is still very pale with just the slightest tinge of colour.

43F0A13A-A42B-4BE9-AA3E-592929B57A00.jpg

So I suspect we've got another foal-less night ahead of us.

horselady

Visit site
Still very large and very pregnant today, although Mary managed to throw herself around with an impressive amount of agility whilst I was worming her :D

DDC0EEE1-6E28-4E56-BC2C-B1D824CFE194.jpg

265E7CAF-B2B6-4253-9FAD-C9A00ED4A981.jpg

She also decided to practise over some poles in anticipation of coming back into work.

06BEF90E-A197-4499-9A60-6137BDF1CA6A.jpg

Foalie was very active tonight, which was lovely to see. It's usually such a quiet baby that you start to wonder if it's really in there, but it was having a good wriggle.

Mary also had plenty of wax this evening, although her milk is still very pale with just the slightest tinge of colour.

43F0A13A-A42B-4BE9-AA3E-592929B57A00.jpg

So I suspect we've got another foal-less night ahead of us.
Oh my God, that bag is absolutely humongous!

JJS

Visit site
Come on Mary! I'm also on foal watch, but for myself, stuck in hospital waiting for my induction so am feeling her frustrations!

How exciting! Good luck with your own foal watch, MileAMinute ;) I'm sure your little one will be just beautiful!

horselady

Visit site
Dear Mary,
Unless you release your cargo from its stronghold soon we will be forced to cash in our betting slips.
Regards Horselady

Peregrine Falcon

Looking forward to drier days
Visit site
I now have to log onto my tablet whilst I'm supposed to be doing the packed lunches to check nothing has happened overnight. I hope to see foal pics within the next 48 hours!!!!! (actually I shall change that, Mary, I DEMAND it!!!!!!!)