FEI TV and Badminton coverage... available in the UK or not?

Dusty85

Visit site
Hi all,

Ive got FEI TV subscription, and was very much looking forward to watching it all on saturday. Ive just noticed that next to XC link on the FEI TV page it says 'Due to geo-restrictions this will not be available in the UK'

Ive watched it all previously so I'm just wondering if it will be shown or not?

Thanks for any clarification

Dusty85

Visit site
Ive tried downloading hola.org on my mac, but not sure its working? (it doesn't appear to be doing anything?!) Husband is an IT person so if all else fails I will ask him when he's home on friday!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
You need to know what channel it the red button is on, there will be channels called BBCrb1 BBCrb2 etc. I'm with Virgin and they are usually right at the end, high 900's. You then set it to record like any other channel.

VRIN

Visit site
You need to know what channel it the red button is on, there will be channels called BBCrb1 BBCrb2 etc. I'm with Virgin and they are usually right at the end, high 900's. You then set it to record like any other channel.

Anyone in the'know' as to what channel it might be?

jnb

Visit site
I still can't get Hola / google chrome to work, I've subscribed to fei TV, which looks a waste of money! Help!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
how can you do this?! i am at work all day saturday

Will depend a bit on what you are using to record on how you set in advance to record but for me on a virgin box

Switched to the red button channel ( 991 on virgin and i think 980 on sky)
Pressed OK to display info that shows you what's on now and next.
Scrolled forward till I got to Saturday and could see Badminton horse trails then pressed the record button to set it to record.

Brummyrat

Visit site
Yay I think Ive found it! Ive only got freeview but if you scroll back the channels from BBC1, about two in is BBC RB1 and go across and you eventually find Badminton at 11am tomorrow. Hope it works because Im working tomorrow too!