Fetish or abuse....sickening!!! warning - disturbing images

eatmyshorts

Visit site
I'd love to witness her suffering if i took a whip to her. Poor poor horses. I've click on loads of the photos & reported them to Facebook - the more people do the same the better, Fb will have to take notice.

Trinity Fox

Visit site
Looking at it all the pics look pretty pro maybe wrong word there, looks like a page for weirdos, where there is money to be made there is always some horrible person willing to abuse whoever or whatever it takes to make it.

Maybe if you report the page as being in some way, do not quite know how to word this but sexual orientated abuse, if not I would suggest contacting a newspaper they would lap this up and would probably get the page closed as a result. There is a kink for everything and if she is claiming to be a mistress, then it is sexual probably for money, prostitution suggest this to facebook , if they do nothing contact the daily fail they will love the story.

Caledonia

Visit site
I think the clue might be in this site - she has it on her 'likes' - OMG

If it's too ropey, TFC, remove it.

It's well pervy - might be at the root of her motivation? :eek: :mad: :confused:

Delicious_D

Visit site
She admits she is a mistress or a 'pro-domme'. But whether she htat or the Queen of Sheba - no one has the god given right to inflict pain and suffering on another animal or human being.

gracey

Visit site
:mad: have a look at the woman commenting on some of the pictures .. she is another one that has the same festish!! :mad: she was telling her to turn her white stallion red!!! i can't believe people like this can actually get away with it!! poor poor horses :(

Delicious_D

Visit site
I feel sick :(

What the hell is this world coming too?! We are supposed to be a cilivised species but if i were to say we were like animals, it would be an insult to the animal kingdom!

Buds_mum

Visit site
The woman commenting to turn the 'white horse red with your whipping'. People like this should no exist. It makes me angry to know I have to be on the same planet as them.

Sick horrific woman. They have no right to inflict pain on those poor horses.
I couldn't write what she deserves

Delicious_D

Visit site
Im having to restrain myself as this is a public forum and i dont want to write anything i wouldnt want my boss/mum to read - but my anger for her is pure!

sherry90

Visit site
Arghhhh, there are no words! Why do they inflict this sort of stuff on animals who have no voice or choice to escape?!
If she has a fetish for whipping etc, why not inflict it on herself not an innocent animal?!

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
Put her and a horse in a building,
attract all of the violent-fetish perverts in to the building
remove horse to a place of pain-free safety,
lock doors and then set fire to the building.

Seems like a reasonable plan, that mentality doesn't deserve to be on the planet.
bitch! :mad:

PingPongPony

Visit site
sick woman :mad: i suggest that she reads 50 shades of grey and has a similar arrangement with another human being who enjoys it too, not do it to poor horses who have no say in whether they want to participate or not! :mad: i might just message her this suggestion..

dancingkris

Visit site
Appalling - have looked and wished I hadn't. She makes my blood boil the sick b***h. Have reported the pic of the poor grey to FB. Lets hope karma steps in soon - what goes around comes around - vile creature that she is.

Trinity Fox

Visit site
While I would report I would ask people not to send messages stating how much it offends them, these sort of people get a kick sexual or otherwise from hearing this.

Fransurrey

Visit site
While I would report I would ask people not to send messages stating how much it offends them, these sort of people get a kick sexual or otherwise from hearing this.

I agree.

Have come across this kind of sick fetish before. Can't remember what they call it, but I agree, it's horrific. :(

Tash88

Visit site
This is disgusting and I am tempted to write something. I especially hate how others seem to follow her and commend her 'horsemanship' like she is some sort of mentor.

I hope her page gets taken off FB soon, and that those on here who have sent messages get a reply.

JenJ

Visit site
Not defending the photos at all, but isn't the profile fake?

The photos are of many different girls, some have been identified by a third party, and on some shots she claims in different comments that it's her then her sister?

Shantara

Visit site
The thing that gets me - I'm all for odd fetishes, so long as everyone consents. I've seen some really really weird things, but everyone was enjoying it - those poor animals can't consent and are so obviously hating every second. I hope one day she realises what a terrible person she's been and changes her ways.

metalmare

Visit site
I can't imagine horses' rights are high priority in India considering the attitudes to women's rights recently highlighted in the news.

And she teaches other people. I have a horrible feeling this sort of riding may be more commonplace in some spheres than we realise.

Hopefully one of her stallions will outmatch her one day.

metalmare

Visit site
Just found the video links... utterly horrible. It's not just the whipping, it's the way she is using the rein with those long shanks to harness the energy from the whipping - the mouth must be a mess inside.

An Indian man I saw had posted this simple comment: God save the equine.