Fetish or abuse....sickening!!! warning - disturbing images

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
haven't read all of the thread but before FB, there were yahoo groups and a woman was showing this sort of stuff on there as well apparently-years ago. wonder if its her-but there were people trying to bring about an abuse investigation. sorry to be vague but I didn't see it-just heard about it on forums.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
I haven't seen all the vids but the one someone else linked to on FB (black fresian) seemed to have an awful lot of sound effects added on which made me think perhaps it isn't all completely real.

pip6

Visit site
Personally think it's genuine. Those horses knowhat a raised whip means. What I find really wierd is the men on her site who seem to be getting a kick from it. When you have a country (which yes I have been to) that does not regard people as human if they are born into the wrong cast, they are not going to care about someone hitting horses.

JanetGeorge

www.horseandhound.co.uk
I can't imagine horses' rights are high priority in India considering the attitudes to women's rights recently highlighted in the news.

The attitudes to horses' rights is no better in India - the bits some of them use, the way horses are tethered in buildings with a back leg shackled out behind it .....

There are a few enlightened individuals there doing their utmost to improve things - but this ghastly beetch does not deserve ANY rights!! She deserves a bit of what happened to the unfortunate student in the news lately!

Pinkvboots

Visit site
What a horrible woman, I am shocked the horses put up with it you would only hit my mare once like that she would be on the floor I dont think she would get back on either, she has to be a very sick and twisted person to want to carry on like that.

justforfun

Visit site
Nasty, evil sick bitch.
No 'true' fetish related person would ever do that, and the fetish schene would be horified if she wants to hide behind them.

The horses are terrified of her, the photos speak a miilliom words, she is nothing more than a cold hearted bully.

Visit site
At first glance through the photos I thought it was some kind of sick joke - but reading through some of those comments made my skin crawl! :eek: I watched one video but had to stop as I was nearly physically sick! Poor horses - I can't believe people like her are allowed to remain alive on this planet, let alone be anywhere near horses! :( :mad:

shannonandtay

Visit site
Sickening I can't look at the videos, the woman is mad but also what's this about the child whippings surely she can't have posted pics of this and no ones taken any notice :mad:

Frances144

Visit site
Can you ask them how many complaints does it take before they consider it a problem? Because we all would be very happy to oblige with building up the number of complaints.

FB don't offer you an opportunity to "discuss" their decision, sadly. Very disappointed. No, actually rather sickened.

ScreenShot2013-01-19at220657_zps28602c6b.png

No, my bad - there is a place to "discuss" it. I left feedback.

Last edited: