Finally conquering THE HEDGE (and how the hell did I stay on?!?!)

muddy boots

Visit site
Well done - well sat to you and your friend. What an amazing yard to have a tradition like that. I so want to be at your yard!! (Would need to work on my bravery 1st though)

JFTDWS

Visit site
New invention - INVISIBLE STIRRUP STRAP :D

and thank you, means a hell of a lot to hear that, you're one of my youtube favourites so thank you, I love all of your lot :)

ha, really? Thanks very much :eek: I'm not on there much these days, don't have time :(

You should sell those invisible stirrup straps - you'd make a fortune :D

JenHunt

Visit site
well done!! no idea how you stayed on!

my guess would be that you were looking down at the hedge as he took off, so you were slightly out of balance on landing... but all credit to you for getting back in the plate at speed! :D

ShmellyEm

Visit site
well done!! no idea how you stayed on!

my guess would be that you were looking down at the hedge as he took off, so you were slightly out of balance on landing... but all credit to you for getting back in the plate at speed! :D

Thank you! I can't remember what I did, mostly I think I was just going OMG WE'RE JUMPING IT HELPHELPHELP etc etc so what i was actually doing wasn't at the forefront of my mind :eek: plus he did a pretty akward jump but no matter, he got us over in one piece :)

QUICKFIRE

Visit site
Fantastic video, watched it a couple of times, and well done you for staying on, it looks like everyone had a whale of a time, love your cob what a brave boy!!

HollyB66

Visit site
Unbelievable!!!! Well done!! Loved your videos, that is one happy yard! What a great place to be for horses and humans - everyone looks so happy :D

Holly Hocks

Visit site
Absolutely fantastic - I can't believe you stayed on! Well done! And you don't even look bothered that you nearly came off - the grin says it all..

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Ever considered vaulting?!

There's video of me somewhere, out there, hopefully not on Youtube, jumping a fallen tree out hunting, with my eyes screwed shut, grabbing two handfuls of mane and yelling 'AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!'

The master grabbed me by the arm at the next hunt and wanted me to come and jump a ditch with him and all I could say was "No, sorry, I am an only child!" :eek: :eek:
You are very brave!

ShmellyEm

Visit site
Ever considered vaulting?!

There's video of me somewhere, out there, hopefully not on Youtube, jumping a fallen tree out hunting, with my eyes screwed shut, grabbing two handfuls of mane and yelling 'AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!'

The master grabbed me by the arm at the next hunt and wanted me to come and jump a ditch with him and all I could say was "No, sorry, I am an only child!" :eek: :eek:
You are very brave!

I actually laughed out loud at the image of this :D would love to see the video, I think it would be a classic!

Leaf

Visit site
yeehaaa you opened a can of whipass on that hedge.....!! love it and love your smile still hangng on xx

ShmellyEm

Visit site
yeehaaa you opened a can of whipass on that hedge.....!! love it and love your smile still hangng on xx

I laughed out loud at this reply :D thank you!

Amd thank you everyone, the original fling video was shared all over facebook last night, made my day so thank you all!