Finally conquering THE HEDGE (and how the hell did I stay on?!?!)

Marydoll

Visit site
Woo hoo, just watching that vid was thrilling, and listening to you whoop on landing :D:D superb. Well done, that was a cracking jump your horse put in for you and well recovered you should be chuffed outta your chuffer :D:D:D

Brandy

Visit site
Good god woman well sat!!

I think you are a bit mental for trying to jump some so huge!! Well done coblet too, what a jump and ears pricked all the way! He looks lovely.

Sadly can;t watch the vid as youtube not allowed at work. :(

ShmellyEm

Visit site
Good god woman well sat!!

I think you are a bit mental for trying to jump some so huge!! Well done coblet too, what a jump and ears pricked all the way! He looks lovely.

Sadly can;t watch the vid as youtube not allowed at work. :(

Thank you very much! He's a star for me, tried so hard that day :)

LauraWheeler

Visit site
Well done for conquring the hedge and staying on after. I loved the video realy made me smile. In a good way I promise :) It's so nice to see people having fun on there horses.:D

Fools Motto

Visit site
Very well done.
Love the video, it is so nice to see people enjoying their horses and the horses enjoying their people!
You are definately Miss stickability!! I would have been a gonner for sure. Cracking cob.

indie999

Visit site
You are very brave and very entertaining! Your horse did well and I love the little girl in the pink looking thoroughly bored as if falling of is a common occurance!

You look like you had a lot of fun. Horses did well too. Funny vid.

ShmellyEm

Visit site
I did wonder if the OP had a stirrup strap on, actually :D

I do like Taffy, he's something of a legend :)

New invention - INVISIBLE STIRRUP STRAP :D

and thank you, means a hell of a lot to hear that, you're one of my youtube favourites so thank you, I love all of your lot :)