first aid supplies

Lizzz

New User
Visit site
Erm for the horsey stuff ie dermagel, vetwrap, animalintex.. you can get those from your local tack store..
And the human stuff, i would go to boots

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
If you are looking for hibiscrub etc then I find online pharmacies (human) are often cheaper especially if you don't mind not getting the branded stuff. Can pick up lots of cotton wool, bandages etc quite cheaply that way too.
smile.gif

SazzyB

Visit site
I just renewed mine coz I had to use some on my horse.
I would first visit the supermarket or Boots as you will save lots of money!! I have plasters, which are brilliant for sticking over cuts - get the type that are a "sheet" and you cut to size. You can also get pads that are sealed that are for bigger cuts and injuries. Sticky bandage you can get from supermarkets now too. Then put a set of pads and stable bandages in the kit. A pair of ordinary scissors, plus a pair of rounded end nail scissors. Animalintex. Cotton wool. Hibiscrub. Dermagel. Tubigrip (useful for humans and for keeping pads on awkward parts of horse!). Tape. Antiseptic cream. A small clean bowl for putting boiling water in to cool, and for use when cleaning wounds. Most of these things you can get from any supermarket and are good for both people and horses.