free pics and videos of TBs racing?

Visit site
At The Races show only races from tracks that they cover. Racing Post you have to pay to watch races, it's 20p.

As for photos it depends upon which tracks they raced at as to whether the pics are online or not.

What are the horses race names and I will scout about in my inventory of links.

BlizzardBudd

Visit site
At The Races show only races from tracks that they cover. Racing Post you have to pay to watch races, it's 20p.

As for photos it depends upon which tracks they raced at as to whether the pics are online or not.

What are the horses race names and I will scout about in my inventory of links.

right the names are:
Haatmey
Anvil Brand... i think he was called or brake? something reminded me of the name but i could have read it anywhere!

dominobrown

Visit site
What about racing photograpers? You can look up the horse's record onthe racing post and then find out what photograpers cover that course. I know Grossick covers a lot of Northern jumping meetings.

3Beasties

Visit site
Sorry to high jack OP but if anyone can find pics or vids of my exracer (he was pants) then I will seriously love you for ever :eek: :D :D

His name is Blackcountry Lad (1995).

Emilieu

Visit site
3Beasties I tried and couldn't find a video but did figure out that your boy is my boy's uncle!:eek: (I think - your boy's sire is my boy's grand sire so would that be right?) aww - small little world :)