Free to good......well actually ........any home!

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Tell him chicks dig muck heaps too, they just don't want to date them :wink3:

Love it!! Could you stick them on the walker and leave them there til they can speak in whole sentences?

Love these tales of how young males regress to early childhood, unable to move, communicate via grunts, can't maintain eye contact. :biggrin3:

Cowpony

Visit site
Love it!! Could you stick them on the walker and leave them there til they can speak in whole sentences?

Love these tales of how young males regress to early childhood, unable to move, communicate via grunts, can't maintain eye contact. :biggrin3:

You're welcome to experience it first hand....just let me know!

suffolkmare

Visit site
ROFL :D
Can I add my offering...

Loan considered : 13 (horse equivalent 3?)yo Slightly underweight finely built "colt". Happy when stabled 24/7, very occasionally hacks in company, hates schooling, teeth need some work, can be awkward to shoe as feet grow rather fast. Will probably make 17hh+ and showing potential in ICT. Good to (x)box, DS (affiliated), happy alone or with one other. (but has a generally affectionate nature, :) )

Tobiano

Visit site
ROFL :D
Can I add my offering...

Loan considered : 13 (horse equivalent 3?)yo Slightly underweight finely built "colt". Happy when stabled 24/7, very occasionally hacks in company, hates schooling, teeth need some work, can be awkward to shoe as feet grow rather fast. Will probably make 17hh+ and showing potential in ICT. Good to (x)box, DS (affiliated), happy alone or with one other. (but has a generally affectionate nature, :) )

hmm… all well and good but I suspect he may go through the 'terrible 15's' so hope you are offering a discount / expecting return if / when this happens. So many of them turn nappy and nippy at this stage, and very difficult to get through to them.

good luck though :) i persevered through many 'terrible xx' years with my colt, he is now 22 and usually well behaved. Usually.

Cowpony

Visit site
Hmm maybe could put mine up for LWVTB if any teenage girls are interested. No returns. Sold from midden aka their bedrooms.

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Cannot believe your gorgeous daughter is anything but a model child still :) need some more updates!! :)

She has her moments but mostly she is good.

Stolen my horse!

f5c3d69a18ea41b07f35882fb3eb07ca_zpsaaoherwz.jpg

Auslander

Visit site
Oh - the irony. Reminded said son that he was on poo picking duties today. He said "I don't want to do that, it smells"...

Resisted the urge to say "Nobody wants to "do" things that smell"

DragonSlayer

Visit site
I say hang in there! Too many people give in when it gets rough! My approaching 18 year old is now very useful, has reverted back to talking in sentences and no longer has the xbox controller permanently stuck to his hands. Drives the tractor around the field, empties the muck trailer and does the water.....Granted I'm still poor as his car needs fuel BUT.......as he is no longer 'growing' rapidly, food consumption is not the issue it was, my fridge is not being attacked as before.

I'm ashamed, too many of you willing to give up and try to push your beloved's onto others.....disgraceful! :D

D66

Visit site
Are they still on Easter holiday? If so give them responsibility of your main meal for a week. Insist they choose meals, sort out a shopping list, take them to the supermarket ( and sit in the cafe whilst they shop), you pay for it and then they cook the meals each day. You do have to put up with their choice of food but because they also have to eat it they usually try to do their best.

blitznbobs

Visit site
Are they still on Easter holiday? If so give them responsibility of your main meal for a week. Insist they choose meals, sort out a shopping list, take them to the supermarket ( and sit in the cafe whilst they shop), you pay for it and then they cook the meals each day. You do have to put up with their choice of food but because they also have to eat it they usually try to do their best.
If I did that with my boys it'd be pepperoni pizza for every meal

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
This thread is hilarious :D

How about a pair of draw reins so they can't ogle anything female if you wish to keep them as colts then some blinkers?

hairycob

Visit site
You are all horrid - they have just been badly handled/neglected/abused. Find a rescue that will take them. There can't be a teenage boy who can't be found the right owner. They deserve to be given a chance.
What? Me take them? Of course I would if only I had space/time/money but (sigh) I don't. But try harder you will find the right person - Preloved maybe, local Facebook groups?

Auslander

Visit site
Could long periods of lunging help do you think?

Mine lunges quite well actually. Bit inclined to turn his back on me and tank off, but he doesn't move very fast, or kick out, so it's relatively easy to correct. He does squeal and shake his head a bit when I put pressure on him though

10175029_10152463177860730_2584935213703864609_n.jpg

Clodagh

Visit site
I love this thread.
My 21 year old has matured nicely, the eating has slowed and he can sit at the table and communicate well.
Younger one, 14, likes having horses ('because girls like them') but doesn't want to leave his stable to visit them very often. Sparks of pleasantness remind me of light at the end of the tunnel. This thread gives me hope!

D66

Visit site
Freddie Flannel (cold and wet) was very good at prising teenagers from their beds. It has an advantage over the lunge whip of not leaving a mark.
My 17 yr old makes me a mean cup of tea with not too much badgering, and yesterday, because I'm laid up ATM made a batch of my fave biscuits. So not all bad.

Auslander

Visit site
I've got a dog whistle app on my phone. It is an absolute godsend when it comes to remotely extracting teenager from his fetid pit when I can't be bothered to go upstairs and spend 15 minutes prodding him. He has unusual ears - he can hear the dog whistle easily from a deep sleep, but can' hear anything I say from 3 ft away when he's fully compos mentis