Friesian x Knabstrupper Foal

whirlwindhorses

www.whirlwindhorses.co.uk
Thought I would resurrect this with some new pics as Ava has changed rather a lot...! She turned 3 years old in May :)

k17uxl.jpg

2afzmsj.jpg

2ynsajs.jpg

2ekpve1.jpg

Shes lovely :) amazing how much they can change isn't it. Please post some more pics in a year or two.

tristar

Visit site
gorgeous and looks really honest, please keep posting so she can be seen riding, I`d love to see the end result, but she looks to have a long way to go yet. x

Rollin

Visit site
Well done you. An unusual cross and how nicely she has turned out. She looks great, please continue to post as she grows and matures.

UnaB

Visit site
Another update to show off my lovely girl. Now broken about 5 months and has been perfect from day one. We haven't done anything too stressful, mostly hacking, a small amount of schooling and she has popped a few jumps but she needs a bit of time to mature and balance herself up a bit before we worry too much about that. She went on a lovely funride about a month after being broken and had a fantastic time, was perfectly behaved out in company, even with other horses galloping past her and stuff. She is now getting ridden at the weekends (due to it being too dark in the week after work) and enjoying her hacking. She is absolutely bombproof even in the heaviest of traffic - has walked over and alongside the M5 without batting an eye. She really is perfect and a joy to ride :D

She recently had her first haircut!